Gift policy and ideas

wow you are a WISE man.......{quote} If you have been a reliable client she should know you and invest a little time and money to may your birthday special.....

I do just that....usually I will decorate my hotel rooms with balloons & streamers/get the gent a cupcake and maybe a small gift like a gourmet candy or a sports magazine...................... ...once I got the gent had known quite awhile a personalized pocketknife {he collected them}
Originally Posted by DallasRain
You are smarter than most..... Whatever you did was probably paid back tenfold.....

I'm not sure if I am wise..... But I've been a good client and a regular one a few times over the years......

A dallas gal that visited Houston regularly made a Christmas really stand out.......

As did a San Antonio girl for my birthday one year.....

A Florida Agency had someone detail my car once a month I did so much business with them.....

In Houston, back in the day, Amazing John threw party for his regulars...... Wildflowers did Pool parties and Amber had the Hot Tub thing.....

Being a regular used to mean a lot more than it has in recent years.....

Too many wusses think it's their responsibility to buy gifts on top of paying a girl
Yep itwas .....I believe in southern hospitality!

i actually gota pm from a gentwho lived in Sweden who I used to see regularly when he visited Phoenix........after a special date where he gave me some cool gifts from Sweden,I gave him a western bobblehead figurene and a cool decorater collecter knife......he told me that he still has the gifts after 10 years! and that it meant alot to him cause that happened to be our last date ....and .turns out his wife got deathly ill and died thus stopping his travel to the US!!

Now to the OP ,gifts are never requested but SO appreciated.....so make sure you get something off her showcase!
Ten pounder
All

When should a gift be given? On the first date to impress? At the second date as a reward for a great first date? Birthday, holiday, special occasion?

Gift ideas? I'm not a fan of gift cards as I like to bring something tangible flowers, body lotion perfume???? Originally Posted by Arnoldgov
Isn't the donation enough of a gift? I have two regulars that I have seen for about 5 years. I give them bday and v day gifts.
Isn't the donation enough of a gift? I have two regulars that I have seen for about 5 years. I give them bday and v day gifts. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Yes. Keep it business.
Might sound cheesy but I believe the best gift is return visits
Alcohol. If she doesn't drink, surely some of her clients will. Soy candles, essential oils. I'm a big fan of guns, knives, cool weapons, spa or massage packages. I don't think you could go wrong with massage gift cerificates, candles or alcohol!
You are smarter than most..... Whatever you did was probably paid back tenfold.....

I'm not sure if I am wise..... But I've been a good client and a regular one a few times over the years......

A dallas gal that visited Houston regularly made a Christmas really stand out.......

As did a San Antonio girl for my birthday one year.....

A Florida Agency had someone detail my car once a month I did so much business with them.....

In Houston, back in the day, Amazing John threw party for his regulars...... Wildflowers did Pool parties and Amber had the Hot Tub thing.....

Being a regular used to mean a lot more than it has in recent years.....

Too many wusses think it's their responsibility to buy gifts on top of paying a girl Originally Posted by Whispers
Whenever you are inclined to bring one. Maybe if you're thinking of getting a companion a gift on your first date, give her a heads up or double check her wishlist. But there is certainly no rule stating that you have to wait until after the first date.

When should a gift be given? On the first date to impress? At the second date as a reward for a great first date? Birthday, holiday, special occasion?
Originally Posted by Still Looking

I hear troll dolls are popular gifts. I'm partial to the monster high dolls or garbage pale kids dolls myself.
The "I Survived TS SL" shirts are available too. But only in small or medium. If he even thinks you may need a large, you must be weighed and measured first. Then you don't get the doll. It's like at the dentist office, you can only pick one fucking toy.
I hear troll dolls are popular gifts. I'm partial to the monster high dolls or garbage pale kids dolls myself. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
The "I Survived TS SL" shirts are available too. But only in small or medium. If he even thinks you may need a large, you must be weighed and measured first. Then you don't get the doll. It's like at the dentist office, you can only pick one fucking toy. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Yes. Alcohol. Definitely alcohol. That way if she doesn't like you, just give her a few shots ... Viola. Suddenly she's calling you Brad. I guess the alcohol depends on what type of client you are. If you are not gonna wash your balls, it's a bottle of good Cab. If you are wanting anal, just go straight for the fucking tequila. And if your Whispers, just buy the whole damn liquor store out or start an I.V. drip.
Gifts should be given when you truly know the other person and that you know what their wants and needs are. Bringing a gift to the first session is ok but look at the providers likes and dislikes first. You never know who has an allergy to something.Aleays understand that a true gift is given from the heart with no strings attached. Basically you just wanted to see the other person smile and your heart is warmed by that smile.