Encounter: Chung Tran Could Eat No Fat, His Bitch Could Eat No Lean.. and Between the Two of Them, She Licked His Platter Clean!

This is...the...greatest...fucking. ..review...ever Originally Posted by LoverBoy1980
Ha! thanks a lot!

That's a whole lot of woman right there, way more than I can handle Originally Posted by BLM69
makes me think of this song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1PfIX-GQPk

"Rosie" weighed in at 19 Stone.. Shae is around 33 Stone
  • BLM69
  • 07-30-2018, 09:21 PM
Man oh Man, are her legs bigger than her ass? That front angle is the money shot lol
As Riley from The Boondocks says,

"That's a big bitch!"
dude if you posted DATY in the list of activities, I was about to finally retire.
WOW, I am speechless.
Now that Shark Week is over Whale Week has begun. Lol. Or its a new reality show "My 600 Pound Ho".
Speechless
Pm vid please. Lol. I'm blind. Is this for real?
  • Coc
  • 07-31-2018, 01:22 AM
Nicely done sir! I have to admit that I'm relieved face sitting was not one of the listed activities. Asphyxiation is real and I'm not ready to read your obituary yet.

Nicely done sir! I have to admit that I'm relieved face sitting was not one of the listed activities. Asphyxiation is real and I'm not ready to read your obituary yet.

Originally Posted by Coc
Thats why the oxygen tanks were nearby.
Chung you are a true soldier
FYI
U-Da-Man......

I'm dumbfounded.
Damm, is the midget trapped under one of those thighs?

Jesus Christ, everything you did and in this Texas heat? This could've been a tragic breaking news report. "Grease fire ignites oxygen tanks, explosion kills family of three and their Asian friend".