Ladies, Do you Take

Again, I remain the only advocate for them in this industry. Paypal Here is a godsend as it protects against fraud charges by allowing you to scan the credit card if you take them from strangers. But since I only receive money on Paypal and other sources from friends that I trust, I don't really have a problem.
paypal is ifffy
1) PayPal SUCKS. High fees, chargebacks, terrible service, etc.

2) Don't ever leave trails.
If Paypal even suspects that an account is being used for adult entertainment, they'll shut your account down like quick and not even let you have access to your funds. I've heard too many Paypal horror stories. I use Paypal where Ebay is concerned.
It's a bad idea to use paypal for anything. I did a web design for a lady. Complete web design. Then after she got her web design, she charged back. Paypal did not ask me any questions. They froze my account until I paid her back all the money. She got a free web design and her money back. Paypal doesn't ask questions; they just take. It didn't matter I had a signed contract I submitted to them as proof, along with all my designs. They still gave her the money back and kept my account frozen until the money was returned.

If you are going to take paypal, don't do it a lot. Don't do it in large increments. Make the client get a where there are numbers on the back and she can just input those numbers into her paypal account and the money is there. The client can't charge back on you this way.

Cash is the best way to go, though IMO. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
This is the best reason not to involve your PayPal account in with the biz.

Besides the fact that PayPal can and will seize your account(s) if they even think anything suspicious is going on.
Most I would ever accept is a smaller deposit and only then on a or similar reload card.
I hope this is semi-on-topic.
I personally would NOT take paypal. Pay pal is sketchy.
I had a friend, who I cherished (he had passed this year from cancer swiftly.)
His name was Sam, he taught me a lot about business & ethics.
One day when we met he told me about this "interesting thing that happened with PayPal."
He told me for the last few months, he had noticed in his account a mysterious deposit for a few thousand dollars had dropped, then within a few hours, it would be gone. He had contacted paypal about it, to which they PLAYED DUMB. Saying it was his transactions.
So, when the next month rolls around, Sam said he waited & jumped on the deposit when it arrived, on the same day, and immediately transferred it to another account, in a private bank.
He the went to the bank & withdrew the money.

To which, he THEN had not only paypal call him, saying there was some error.... Yada, yada. They were pissed. He told them basically, since the way he had been treated before, they needed to go fuck themselves & get their shit straight.
He then got calls from some mystery area code, fuming about "their money"- to which he told them the same thing.

Afterwords? Nothing. Noone came after him, the calls stopped. He closed his accounts, opened new ones. *shrug*
I only know he showed me the nice knot he had, and the way he laughed, showed me the emails....

Can we trust PayPal? I say HELL NO.