Ladies Do you perfer p411 or datecheck?

As a client between the two, I prefer P411. A provider "gave" me a "temp" membership to DC, and I found the site to be less than user friendly. Also, I thought it was more of a board like ECCIE than a verification/screening site.

P411 on the other hand seems to be a straight forward verification site with some added features for locating a provider. I tend to think the providers who use P411 are a little more cautious than other sites. I like that. I also like the fact that providers who use P411 don't require all the BS info usually needed for screening because P411 already has the info there for the provider to use. On the other hand, there are 2 things I don't like about P411 (one of which is probably unavoidable). I think $90 is a bit pricey. I also don't like that they reveal my name to the provider; although; at some point, that info has to get into her hands. The reason I don't like providers knowing my real name is that they contact me using my real name. I'd simply prefer if when being contacted by a provider that she use my handle.

As for advertising sites, I think E.Com is pretty much universal. ECCIE is wonderful for Texas. I've met several providers off of Indys (Ohio). Out in Colorado, there is The Other Board. Supposedly the New Sweet Dixie is for the SE. As for BP and CL, there is some usefulness to those sites, but nobody should use them exclusively for booking a provider. I'd say 80% of those that advertise on BP/CL are not worth it (one way or the other).
I'm not aware that P411 reveals your real name to anyone, I don't think they do. Only your P411 handle and the last 4 digits of that are supposed to match some type of ID that you normally carry to verify your identity to a Provider. Although I have never been asked for that, the Provider is within her rights to ask for it. But no real names are used or provided to anyone. I hope I'm not wrong about that.

In fact, no one at P411 has my real name as I got in long ago with 2 provider references.
I feel safest with P411
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
P411 with out a doubt. Date check is a NO thanks
That's funny. I get the best clients from DC!
I love P411 and in the northeast bestgfe.com is widely used....as well as e.com...I still and always will avoid BP....IMHO...to each their own and in my IMHO it's dangerous and low class...sorry don't mean any disrespect Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Far be it from me to defend BP. I really hate the site. But in certain parts of the country, verified providers do advertise there. You just need to make sure who you are calling.
Far be it from me to defend BP. I really hate the site. But in certain parts of the country, verified providers do advertise there. You just need to make sure who you are calling. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah she doesn't understand that reputable, high-end girls advertise there as well. I tried to explain this to her in another thread. I'm sure they would find her "low class" comment..... very funny.
I'm not aware that P411 reveals your real name to anyone, I don't think they do. Only your P411 handle and the last 4 digits of that are supposed to match some type of ID that you normally carry to verify your identity to a Provider. Although I have never been asked for that, the Provider is within her rights to ask for it. But no real names are used or provided to anyone. I hope I'm not wrong about that. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The ladies can correct me if I'm wrong but when you contact them through p411 (ie send a request) they get not only your login handle but your client id as well (which contains your first name and the number, to be used to verify you are who you say you are)

I've had replies addressed to me (my first name) when that wasn't something I had communicated to them in my request.

Im still fairly new but am very happy with 411 as it provides another way to be safe and cautious. It would definitely be more of a crap shoot without it IMO.
P411 hands down. I think Gina runs a great service and she runs it extremely well with very limited exposure for her clients.

The ladies can correct me if I'm wrong but when you contact them through p411 (ie send a request) they get not only your login handle but your client id as well (which contains your first name and the number, to be used to verify you are who you say you are)

I've had replies addressed to me (my first name) when that wasn't something I had communicated to them in my request.

Im still fairly new but am very happy with 411 as it provides another way to be safe and cautious. It would definitely be more of a crap shoot without it IMO. Originally Posted by Logan135
Exactly. I requested a date through P411, and when the provider replied, she used my real first name and has continued to use it via other communications. I believe that when you send an appointment request through the P411 system, the provider gets your client ID which includes your first name and several other pieces of data. It is a minor complaint because I would assume at some point in time the provider (if she is any good at screening) will find out your real name. I just don't like the fact it comes from a 3rd party to whom I pay $$ to maintain some level of discretion.
Yes guys we can see your real first name on p411.
Yes guys we can see your real first name on p411. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Only if we gave P411 our real first name when joining...otherwise you only are seeing our hobby first name.
Only if we gave P411 our real first name when joining...otherwise you only are seeing our hobby first name. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Well most guys give their first name. Come to think of it, I kinda wondered why anyone would name their kid "bigmac".
I prefer p411 over dc. And am so happy its gaining more popularity up here in the Nebraska area!
I prefer p411 its simple and easy to use.