Addicted to finger(s) :)

• Zena
  • 02-18-2020, 03:22 PM
Sev - I loved your comments !

Where do I begin ?
Lol.
Z.
Omg yes..
Being fingered fast inside and out continuously feels amazing .
We have 5 finger on each hand. One is the thumb,my favorite to have in her vagina. It is thicker and much wider at the base and much more agile when “fingering” than the other four digits. With a nice fat thumb deep in a wet pussy the other four are free to do other things with clit or anus. Thy this.... girl on her back....thumb in deep... she grabs your wrist with both hands and she moves it in and out at a rhythm,speed and force which suits her,hot. You can kiss her face,neck or breast at the same time. Both of you get to be thumb suckers for a taste after she cums.

Or.... girl on knees....thumb in V.... same hand index finger on clit...othe hand index finger tip in anus.
It amazing how much you can learn to do with your hands and mouth at the same time when your penis doesn’t work quite as well as it did when you were in your 20’s and 30’s.
I still get STIFF a lot but it’s usualy in my knees,hips or back.
def one of my favorite things, i love it when i'm on all fours being finger blasted... until the guy or gal can't take the view anymore, and has to hop on themselves *swoon*
  • Zena
  • 03-02-2020, 04:37 AM
We have 5 finger on each hand. One is the thumb,my favorite to have in her vagina. It is thicker and much wider at the base and much more agile when “fingering” than the other four digits. With a nice fat thumb deep in a wet pussy the other four are free to do other things with clit or anus. Thy this.... girl on her back....thumb in deep... she grabs your wrist with both hands and she moves it in and out at a rhythm,speed and force which suits her,hot. You can kiss her face,neck or breast at the same time. Both of you get to be thumb suckers for a taste after she cums.

Or.... girl on knees....thumb in V.... same hand index finger on clit...othe hand index finger tip in anus.
It amazing how much you can learn to do with your hands and mouth at the same time when your penis doesn’t work quite as well as it did when you were in your 20’s and 30’s.
I still get STIFF a lot but it’s usualy in my knees,hips or back. Originally Posted by Art Lover
Art Lover you are the Finger MASTER !!!

A PhD in Fingering !
PM me please ! Wowzer Wow! I could learn so much !!!!
Love it ! ♡
& Other guys maybe you are too!

( impressed )

Zena
Yes, Art Lover seems to have all the tricks and techniques!

I love being fingered, especially with nice big sausage fingers. Big ole man hands...yum.
I used two fingers to caress my companion when she spontaneously added two of own. D-d-d-a-a-yum.