What exactly is the "South Side" of Austin...

I think 78704 is the real s austin. As far as an incall, I have had 2 south and one nw. I prefer s austin. It seems that there is quite a bit of division. People on the south side tend to stay south and visa versa. I don't know if that applies to the hobby all that much? Good luck if you choose to move. I think you will like it. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

Wow...now I'm confused more than ever! ....lol...go figure.

It seems it's best for me to work with the zip codes, and pull out a map of Austin. Or, what the hell...I'll just hit one of you up that seems to know the area, and give you hotel addresses...lol

Britney, I wouldn't say I'm "moving", by any means. I would have some pretty upset regulars!

My availability is pretty open, but I tend to be low-volume. I'm just considering alternating north and south, to change things up some.

First...I need to get my bearings, tho...lol

Thanx for the help!
Alisha...xoxo
Probably anything south of Slaughter Lane and north of Manchaca city limits. Originally Posted by Sternomancer
I grew up in Manchaca, so when I was younger most of us called it the boonies, since not much was out there. These days, I consider it far south Austin. It's funny years ago, most people didn't know Manchaca Road ran into a town, called Manchaca so explaining that, was always fun.

No matter how big Austin gets, I'll always see it like....Heading North on I35 crossing town lake bridge, look to the right is East Austin, Left is west Austin, behind is south, front is north...but then again, I say I live NW Austin, so go figure.
78704 is now south downtown. Just consider the trendy Soco District. South Austin is South of Ben White. 78748,78745, etc.
aint nothing like the real thing baby!!!

peace
atx
I consider South Austin to be south of the river and north of Buda! East Austin to be east of I35. Downtown will always be confined between Mopac and I-35, Town Lake and UT. Central Austin is what I can't define. Where does Central and North divide, 183?
I spend 80% of my time downtown and south. Get me off of the main roads north and west of 183 and I don't know where anything is!
Come on down Alisha, there's plenty of room down here!
Tess
There ya go Tess... you defined it as I understand it... I know Austin keeps getting bigger but your description is the understanding I had of Austin when I came here 10 years ago. I so agree with you about North being "another" world. I really have to study the maps for anything north of 51st Street.
Only the koolest of kool live South:mf_bluesb rother:
  • 04-01-2010, 10:14 AM
78704 is, of course, awesome.
Yep, I miss ol' 78745 myself. In actuality, my incall there was much more convenient to downtowners than my far north lair now. There are many new developments at Stassney/I-35 and in the Slaughter/I-35 areas that would make excellent incalls due to the larger sized complexes. Since they're new, they have all the stylings & amenities so prevalent in the past few years. Most of the hotels between Stassney/Ben White off I-35 have been updated in contemporary styles as well making them seem less 'barren' and impersonal.

Have fun down there! Many great fellas down south.

XOXOXO
Kat
Alicia, perhaps an image of South Austin could help you decide where to locate an incall. This is the "traditional" South Austin, but now the real estate brokers are splitting it up into neighborhoods and moving South Austin past Ben white because of all of the development.
Alicia, perhaps an image of South Austin could help you decide where to locate an incall. This is the "traditional" South Austin, but now the real estate brokers are splitting it up into neighborhoods and moving South Austin past Ben white because of all of the development.
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke

That helped tremendously!!! Thank you so very much!

Southside (or is that South Side?...1 word or 2?)...I'm coming for a visit

Alisha...xoxo