How do you like to be kissed?

Oh hush you...you definitely don't complain about cooties when I kiss you ;-)

...ijs Originally Posted by YummyMarie
How can I when you're trying to bite my lip off.
How can I when you're trying to bite my lip off. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Maybe she should bite it off...getting tired of hearing you complain about her cooties.
Maybe she should bite it off...getting tired of hearing you complain about her cooties. Originally Posted by Syncial

That would be, bite fingers off correct?
Y'all can both kiss my BLACK ASS!!!
How can I when you're trying to bite my lip off. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
It's not biting, it's "affectionate nibbling!" and yes...I enjoy an occasional nibble to mix things up:-)
lolz
Of course it is individualistic, and can vary from person to person, or what the same person may like best on a given occasion.

Generally speaking, I like some nice gentle lip kisses to start with, then tips of our tongues peeking out, tracing a lip, touching each other's tongues lightly. For whatever reason, unbeknownst to me, I really like it when my partner sucks my lower lip into her mouth and runs her tongue along it.

I love, love, love my partners hands in my hair, or stroking my face while we are kissing, and as it gets more passionate for her to play with my nipples. I love doing the same and running my hands up and down her body, sides, back, front, while continuing to kiss.

More tongue is fine as we get heated up. I don't particularly like it when my partner sucks on my tongue. I like things moist, but not slobbery LOL. Occasionally sliding over to kiss her neck and under her jaw feels very sensual, as does having her do the same to me.

Many, many variations of course.

Oh, my, I do love to kiss.
That would be, bite fingers off correct? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
She can bite his dick off, for all I care. She may already have it in a jar.
syn your avatar is fucking disgusting. who the fuck is that, meatloaf?
Soft lips. Taking turns with tongues. Touching in middle, both in your mouth, both in her mouth. Kissing neck and ears. Moving south to nipples. Repeat as necessary until you are both fully worked up. Co- mingle with other activities. Finish love making session with more kissing.
French kiss my pecker!
syn your avatar is fucking disgusting. who the fuck is that, meatloaf? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
LOL LD, since everyone is promoting girls with their avatar. I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.
  • RGB93
  • 09-29-2012, 04:35 PM
syn your avatar is fucking disgusting. who the fuck is that, meatloaf? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Looks like BustyAmy
slow soft kisses and nibbling
In retrospect, I'm rather disappointed in some ladies' DFK techniques. It's nothing other than simply wide-open lips. There is no tongue interaction whatsoever. They keep their tongue well back out of reach. Not my definition of DFK.

But what's a guy gonna do!