Giving back part 2!

There is a difference between the roles of the male and female members - the direction of cash flow. It is common in other transactions for customers to publicly rate the entities with which they do business. It is very uncommon for these entities to publicly rate their customers. That said, why does anyone pay any attention to comments made about a lady by a guy with no firsthand knowledge of her, or comments about a guy from a lady who has never met him? Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
in the open that is
so in this treAD if fear of ... just all it screening
There is a difference between the roles of the male and female members - the direction of cash flow. It is common in other transactions for customers to publicly rate the entities with which they do business. It is very uncommon for these entities to publicly rate their customers. That said, why does anyone pay any attention to comments made about a lady by a guy with no firsthand knowledge of her, or comments about a guy from a lady who has never met him? Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
ya never been in a strip club and a stripper asked bouncer to kick you out for not tipping her. But you got ta stay as bouncer told her he tipped most of the other strippers.

edit add: she try to tell the other strippers that guy is cheap if did not tip ya tell the bouncer (here its like getting more than on RTM on ya by others) so bounce comes back again, errrr but Sir I was at the bar or out back having a smoke.
I agree, but on the side of the ladies, we have our safety to consider. This is where blacklists and provider references come into play. We do "review" you, just not usually publicly.
This board is a little unorthodox, but I think it brings to light some interesting questions on how "gender equality" works in this line of work. Why SHOULDN'T we be able to tell each other if someone is unclean? It's not sharing private information. Being unclean is a safety concern and it might affect if a provider would be wiling to see you or not.

Same goes for size. That is something you should be honest about from the beginning. So many men want to say they're white, but don't want to mention that they're morbidly obese... crazy

Random curiosity - Does anyone know if male providers can post on a review board? Or are there no male providers reviewed on eccie? Not TS but like, a male.

Nobody should take anything anybody says too dear to heart on here... This is the internet after all. People have their opinions, and they're allowed to have them, that's fine. If someone insults you, and it *offends* you, like, deeply offends you, you should take a second to consider *why* that insult offends you so much, and why you reacted the way you did because of it.

And if it isn't right, and you know the person is lying? Then it shouldn't offend you. You know the truth, that's what matters. Water off of a duck's back, quack quack
He only came back to make a comment on my last review bc he’s been lurking in the shadows and waiting for revenge on me. WHY? Bc like yourself and almost all other providers, I cut him off and told him the truth about his hygiene in private. He got real angry with me and didn’t handle it well. I once had to switch rooms after he left bc his smelly trunk area stained the walls.
I’ll say it again for the 1000000x, I’m not hiding that I’m a big girl (obvi displayed in my full body pics on Tryst & Twitter)). CAN THESE KEYBOARD WARRIORS say the same? How about show the world YOUR picture and make yourself public. The ironic thing is that they forget we have seen most of these dudes and know what they look like…(I’ll leave it at that, lol). If the only thing you can say about me is that I’m a big girl, then, I’ll take it. Everything else is ON POINT. No bait and switch. You get what you see and know what you’re walking in to.

smelly trunk area, said he was leaving us…whelp unfortunately he can’t make good on those threats! Still have no problem metoo! My threADS & reviews are legendary at this point. We had the usual suspects..Hard2kill…dude seriously did you make that up in your anthrax period while sequestered to a basement living style, ladylivers…bruh…your like a moth to flame…you can’t help yourself…and good ole rainturd…ain’t steroids sexy?? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
OSD actually has a good point here. Why is it the guys are allowed to gang up and talk about women they haven't even seen on review boards, with no risk of punishment or being called out for "targeting members" (since women are also, in fact, a part of the eccie member community), but we can't talk about guys who we have actually seen without it being called "targeting members"? Where is the line? Originally Posted by valkyra
The male and female members both have their private areas to discuss dates and each other if that’s what they want. Details in the ROS are for PA male members only just like the Powder Room.
Targeting works both ways in the coed forum and is not allowed.

Thanks
The male and female members both have their private areas to discuss dates and each other if that’s what they want. Details in the ROS are for PA male members only just like the Powder Room.
Targeting works both ways in the coed forum and is not allowed.

Thanks Originally Posted by Dr-epg
I need the rules clarified. Ladies/providers can not comment in reviews..got it, don’t do that
Ladies/providers last I knew were able to start a threAD based on a review they got
What are the new rules?
I feel that a hook loses credibility talking shit about paying customers when her body is shaped like Fred Flintstone's.
I feel that a hook loses credibility talking shit about paying customers when her body is shaped like Fred Flintstone's. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Maybe. Except any port in a storm will do!
Women who look like Broom Hilda should perhaps reconsider career choice.
Maybe. Except any port in a storm will do! Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Not you of course angel.
Here’s where I go back & reference any port in storm will do
This chick Nikki has an excellent body. Let's not kid ourselves.
I need the rules clarified. Ladies/providers can not comment in reviews..got it, don’t do that
Ladies/providers last I knew were able to start a threAD based on a review they got
What are the new rules? Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
The safety patrol says you can't target specific members.
I agree, but on the side of the ladies, we have our safety to consider. This is where blacklists and provider references come into play. We do "review" you, just not usually publicly.
This board is a little unorthodox, but I think it brings to light some interesting questions on how "gender equality" works in this line of work. Why SHOULDN'T we be able to tell each other if someone is unclean? It's not sharing private information. Being unclean is a safety concern and it might affect if a provider would be wiling to see you or not.

Same goes for size. That is something you should be honest about from the beginning. So many men want to say they're white, but don't want to mention that they're morbidly obese... crazy

Random curiosity - Does anyone know if male providers can post on a review board? Or are there no male providers reviewed on eccie? Not TS but like, a male.

Nobody should take anything anybody says too dear to heart on here... This is the internet after all. People have their opinions, and they're allowed to have them, that's fine. If someone insults you, and it *offends* you, like, deeply offends you, you should take a second to consider *why* that insult offends you so much, and why you reacted the way you did because of it.

And if it isn't right, and you know the person is lying? Then it shouldn't offend you. You know the truth, that's what matters. Water off of a duck's back, quack quack Originally Posted by valkyra
You should protest the site and punish all the guys by not being avail here anymore

Then whatever info displayed in these long paragraphs there would be adopted by the mods in fear of site collapse