Ben Carson apparently doesn't have a conscience...

Why not? Our country is dumb enough to let poor, unskilled people enter with their families and give them lavish government benefits. Originally Posted by DSK
You are a perfect example of that statement JL.
  • WTF
  • 08-21-2015, 07:28 AM
Be careful what you wish for. If he gets nominated he could be elected POTUS. Then what?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Let the games begin. I would love to see Trump have to put his money in a blind trust!
Why not? Our country is dumb enough to let poor, unskilled people enter with their families and give them lavish government benefits. Originally Posted by DSK
Lavish?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Are you talking about Trump or Carson, the baby killer?
ahhh, good old conservative republicunt racism. . . we can always count on you.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Lavish?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Are you talking about Trump or Carson, the baby killer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Texas alone spends billions on illegal immigrants so builders, restaurants, cleaning companies, and lawn companies can get cheap labor, and the Democrats can get future voters, and the teacher unions can get better contracts for going into war zone minority school districts.

You don't like black folks who don't buy the liberal bullshit - that's why you hate the distinguished surgeon Dr. Carson.
Texas alone spends billions on illegal immigrants so builders, restaurants, cleaning companies, and lawn companies can get cheap labor, and the Democrats can get future voters, and the teacher unions can get better contracts for going into war zone minority school districts.

You don't like black folks who don't buy the liberal bullshit - that's why you hate the distinguished surgeon Dr. Carson. Originally Posted by DSK
Immigrants are a net plus for the economy, the majority of economists agree on that.
We don't like Ben Carson because we don't like people who sell out their own people to elevate themselves. . . hes an uncle tom.
We don't like Ben Carson because we don't like people who sell out their own people to elevate themselves. . . hes an uncle tom. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Would you support him if he looted liquor stores?
Let the games begin. I would love to see Trump have to put his money in a blind trust! Originally Posted by WTF
I would like to see you put your money where your mouth is.

Jim

So, I was walking through Chicago and I saw that there was a “Muslim Book Store.” I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore, so I went in.

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.

I imagine I didn’t look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald Trump’s book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?”

The clerk said, “Fuck off, get out and stay out!”

I said, “Yes, that’s the one. Do you have it in paperback?”

http://clashdaily.com/2015/08/patrio...ngs-get-tense/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Priceless, lol.

Jim
Would you support him if he looted liquor stores? Originally Posted by LexusLover

wow, u came up with that all by urself?
Again, what the fuck does this have to do with the fact that your esteemed neurosurgeon stands against women on the abortion issue yet had no problem performing research on fetal tissue from "murdered babies" as you fellas like to say?
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Again, what the fuck does this have to do with the fact that your esteemed neurosurgeon stands against women on the abortion issue yet had no problem performing research on fetal tissue from "murdered babies" as you fellas like to say? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know you are smart enough to see the difference so I can only conclude you are being an asshole - so fuck off.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Immigrants are a net plus for the economy, the majority of economists agree on that.
We don't like Ben Carson because we don't like people who sell out their own people to elevate themselves. . . hes an uncle tom. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I can understand that last sentiment anyway - I hate white people who sell out to liberalism and affirmative action. I would be content if they slipped on a banana peel every other week and broke a leg, and had to wait in the ER OF A PUBLIC HOSPITAL WHERE THE BLACK NURSES TOOK THE BLACK FOLKS FIRST!!!!
I know you are smart enough to see the difference so I can only conclude you are being an asshole - so fuck off. Originally Posted by DSK
What is the diff JL? Don't do as I say?
southtown the RACIST for everybody to see...