Turning a non-pro to the dark side? WWED?

Keep her for yourself! Buy her nice things. Leave her some spending money.

Let her figure the rest out for herself.
I'm sure some folks would love you to bring her to the site but if she ain't askin', don't go suggesting. This is really hard to get out of, the $ is addicting and it makes it difficult to maintain civilian relationships, and a host of other long term issues. Think with the big head on this one.

If she is hurting for money and seeing you, then help her out. But don't hand her the money and then say, "hey I know about this great site...". Keep her to yourself but don't turn her into a full blown (heh heh) provider...do her a favor and leave her out of this life. It is an uphill battle to permanently leave this alone. Originally Posted by Dannie
+googol times

[googol = a number that is equal to 1 followed by 100 zeros and expressed as 10 100]
I would NEVER give a civilian girl money for play.

But seriously, my advice is to give her what she needs to make her happy and continue making you happy. Trust me, giving her allowance will NOT insult her or imply that she's a provider, because she's not. Also, giving her allowance will not turn her into a provider. If you think you should direct her here or be her coach, you should have your head examined.
Unless she needs a large amount of $$$, hell I say, leave well enough alone. I had a friend last month that needed some $$$, I gladly offered but, told her she might not want to do what I had in mind. She asked what was it that I had in mind. And we Played, end of story. I would never suggest to have her meet others without her directly inquiring about the hobby.
Take her grocery shopping so it doesn't seem so obvious that you're "paying" her. Just a thought.