What Non-Sexual Thing Feels Very Sexual?

Getting ear wax out with a Q-tip damn near makes me blow a load Originally Posted by infamousrock
I have always been told not to stick anything in my ear smaller that my elbow!

Watching someone brush their hair.
Watching someone brush their hair. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Yes! Anything hair related really. Playing with someone’s hair is up there as well
Someone writing on your arm.
Having your hair washed.

~ That's happening tomorrow
Of course it's not as good as it used to be
Originally Posted by Exchequer

Actually it WAS as good as it used to be, and it was so good I had my hair washed twice today!

Actually it WAS as good as it used to be, and it was so good I had my hair washed twice today!

And when they wash it with that Tea Tree Shampoo from the green bottle (chef’s kiss) I throw an extra Alex Hamilton to show some love
I throw an extra Alex Hamilton to show some love Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

OK Aaron Burr!

Now an extra Hamilton is already added for PPE!

One more...if I'm watching someone read a real book and they lick their fingers as they turn the pages. Omg yeeeeaaahhh. *I might be a lil' bit of a people watcher lol*
One more...if I'm watching someone read a real book and they lick their fingers as they turn the pages. Omg yeeeeaaahhh. *I might be a lil' bit of a people watcher lol* Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA

Same here! But what's your definition of a "Real Book"

One more...if I'm watching someone read a real book and they lick their fingers as they turn the pages. Omg yeeeeaaahhh. *I might be a lil' bit of a people watcher lol* Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Book

Listening or "experiencing" Jazz can be very sexual indeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHdU5sHigYQ

This is before my time.
I think you know what I mean lol.
I LUV watching a man or woman eat a popsicle or ice cream cone!!!!!!!!
Your theme song must be “Every Breath You take” 😉
I LUV watching a man or woman eat a popsicle or ice cream cone!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Especially those Rocket Pops. Looking like I just went down on a Smurf after I’m done with one