Thanks for the review but....

I love sweet treat's boobies, especially when there in my face....lol
Ha! You wish!!

Now show us your boobs! Originally Posted by Mojojo

BOOBIES!

I know I'm obsessed with your boobies! Originally Posted by Little Caesar
You need to get up close & personal with em again

I love sweet treat's boobies, especially when there in my face....lol Originally Posted by scurryken
I love it
You're so silly I'm starting to think you're obsessed with my boobies lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I know I'm obsessed with them -and your shapely ass, too!

when you get a lemon turn it into lemonade. this has worked out into a cheap and effective ad.salute
when you get a lemon turn it into lemonade. this has worked out into a cheap and effective ad.salute Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
never seen sweet, but i totally agree general, and the best part is unlike all the others it does not sound or 'feel' like an ad, just an honest/respectful attempt to set the record straight.

this is an example of how it should be done

.....and those boobies, WOW
Sweet, you handle this with class.

and for the record, I'm obsessed with your boobies....

and your shapely ass.....

and your long dirty blonde hair......

and .......

BOOBIES! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Looks like my work here is done fellah's!

[SIZE="2"]Oh shit and yea Sweet.treat real talk girl great way of handling this matter! Real talk[/ROS]
Could be a misidentification if its not a dream session. I wonder how often people write reviews on session that occur in dreams? It'll be eerie.
Boobs are nice but taint is where the action is ...
Oh shit and yea Sweet.treat real talk girl great way of handling this matter! Real talk Originally Posted by Mojojo
Sweet, you handle this with class.

and for the record, I'm obsessed with your boobies....

and your shapely ass.....

and your long dirty blonde hair......

and ....... Originally Posted by Clouddancer

never seen sweet, but i totally agree general, and the best part is unlike all the others it does not sound or 'feel' like an ad, just an honest/respectful attempt to set the record straight.

this is an example of how it should be done

.....and those boobies, WOW Originally Posted by fletch
I know I'm obsessed with them -and your shapely ass, too!

Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words

Now I need to figure out why this review in question was just added to my tab after I thought it was established that the session didn't happen... DW83 was obviously just trying to use me for PA credit.. Lemme know, mods
If someone could tell me how to remove a review I will gladly take it down.'
Sorry for the trouble
Could be a misidentification if its not a dream session. I wonder how often people write reviews on session that occur in dreams? It'll be eerie. Originally Posted by killswitch321
most of the reviews up in KC are "dreams".
so when in, do as. some of my KC reviews were written as "dreams".

If someone could tell me how to remove a review I will gladly take it down.'
Sorry for the trouble Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
go to your review, report post [the red/white triangle w/ the black exclamation mark], and let them know you want it removed/deleted as well as dissociated from sweet.treat69's profile.

also, so does this mean you didnt have that encounter??
This thread is sorta like this.....

Man, this thread turned out great!

SweetTreat reports a false review, ever though it was positive, in the interest of keeping things real. No one bashes the shit out of her OR the fella that did it. Reese confirms that she has had a similar issue. The fella accused of doing it stops in to acknowledge that it was not right, apologizes, and wants to know how to take it down. And...we got to see ST's biggo boobs! I'm buying a lotto ticket!

Great thread!
Since the guy's response is basically an admission of guilt, which of his other reviews here are suspect? And what are the repercussions?