That's it, I'm filing now!

Its about time you search for the best instead of settle with such a big mess!!
I am sorry, but all law offices in SHMB land are closed today so you would have to go through another night in that messy marriage. Just give her a cold shoulder.
I'd rather snuggle up with BDS.
Fuck all of y'all!!!

I take responsibility for very little in the hobby and I'll be damned if I'm gonna get saddled with Wakeup! Originally Posted by boardman
Father Wayward senses some hostility in this post. A hobby child is a beautiful thing, it's important to keep in mind that Wakeup did not cause any of this, he is just an innocent victim.
Father Wayward senses some hostility in this post. A hobby child is a beautiful thing, it's important to keep in mind that Wakeup did not cause any of this, he is just an innocent victim. Originally Posted by Wayward
You are not talking me into accepting responsibility for Wakeup, Hostility aside, I thinck he might be the product of dearhunter's GSO3 experiment with Joanie, a guinea pig and a pair of turtles.
While there may be quite a bit of scientific evidence to support that position the fact remains, we have to thinck of the children Boardman! The poor little Wakeups of the world need a hobby daddy and you are it. I don't make the rules, only bend them.
Fuck all of y'all!!!

I take responsibility for very little in the hobby and I'll be damned if I'm gonna get saddled with Wakeup! Originally Posted by boardman

That is just TFF
That's it...I'm never paying for y'alls lunch ever again...not unless I start seeing some child support that is...
Okay but my next review is going to be of our double teaming a provider and a little sword crossing....

**** edited to remove excessive meanness.
This board has got to be the biggest groups of assholes ever to congregate in one place... and I love it. Does that make me a sociopath?
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE BRUTAL HONESTY???????

DEVIN
I had asked about a possible annulment but Father Wayward informed me that I waited too long.

I am going to be forced to file for a hobby divorce from Brooke on the grounds of aBANNEDenment.

If there are any attorneys that can help me with the paperwork I'll buy you a beer.

I am currently low on hobby funds so there isn't much to split. I only have $3.75 in my hobby account and Brooke has 4 punches on her Subway card so I'm willing to call it even.

I also have no interest in the turtles or the guinea pig since they were from a previous relationship anyway. Originally Posted by boardman
They should have gotten rid of the both of you
This board has got to be the biggest groups of assholes ever to congregate in one place... and I love it. Does that make me a sociopath? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Yes but you're hot so that makes you very good in bed.
Kiddo really comes with some late night game, or not. Is it just me or is he secretly flirting with Wakeup a lot lately?
Kiddo really comes with some late night game, or not. Is it just me or is he secretly flirting with Wakeup a lot lately? Originally Posted by Wayward
Cock, craving mine he is...