Cougar Hangout?

Mo's on Post Oak. Originally Posted by darkside0127
Mo’s is the one place I could not remember but was the one I was alluding to in my first post.
Mo's, Mo's and then Mo's again. You walk into that place on a Thursday night, not a problem getting a table, but the bar is insanely crowded. Bring your A game and a bunch of money, because they are all looking for the almighty dollar. Last time I was there, I have a friend in the medical field, we counted over 20 surgeons and I saw about 10 lawyers I know. Crazy money all over the place, but the talent is incredible.
Damn Kerwil,

Who is that on your avatar!?
Damn Kerwil,

Who is that on your avatar!? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
DM her name is Maliah Michel. A local internet model. Bangin, as you can see. You can scope her out here.

www.maliahmichel.com
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar

Sammy's on Thursdays used to be the spot! It was 80's night so that place was cougar central! I love being in my mid 20's!
Caps is still there and after 10 pm you can generally find multiple opportunities, and they are not all cougars (thank God for us older guys).

SAS
Mo's, Mo's and then Mo's again. You walk into that place on a Thursday night, not a problem getting a table, but the bar is insanely crowded. Bring your A game and a bunch of money, because they are all looking for the almighty dollar. Last time I was there, I have a friend in the medical field, we counted over 20 surgeons and I saw about 10 lawyers I know. Crazy money all over the place, but the talent is incredible. Originally Posted by UTJJWANTSU
I thought these were called gold diggers?

http://gold-digger.urbanup.com/6646
I've got no strings..

...just a price tag.
  • Trnch
  • 02-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks Nicolette, I know you are joking about the price, but I'm look for a friendly encounter or chat and do not mind picking up the tab. This has nothing to do with sex. Just to engage the female species in a natural meeting of the minds.