thinking about popping my greek cherry... need advice

If your asshole is that tight, how do you poop? Originally Posted by pyramider
Ah, the question so many were pondering but so few would know how to ask...
Just don't fart if you have a toy in your butt... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Words to live by.
Find a guy whose dick is smaller than your turds.
Spend an hour or two with my fingers, a good bottle of wine and some mature conversation, and you'll be ready for just about anything.
Find a guy whose dick is smaller than your turds. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Asians
^^ thought you didn't see any Asians??
Toys✔Small dick✔ lots of lube✔ don't fart✔
... got it lol
... got it lol Originally Posted by raven winters
You can post your own review in co-ed...please do.

...and farting is just frosting on the cake if you get a creampie. I know, we ain't supposed to talk about that. As if!
^^ thought you didn't see any Asians?? Originally Posted by SNL9933
I also don't have butt sex
Perfect list babe lol
So I've tried it once before with an old boyfriend a few years ago and had a traumatic experience. .... Any advice on how to make it easier and feel good ??? Originally Posted by raven winters
Just remember to relax. Relax your mind and your muscles.

Alcohol (to drink) and an enema (or just don't eat for six to eight hours). Eat a good breakfast and take a mean dump before you shower. Or, if you want to look forward to it in the morning (like unwrapping those Christmas gifts), eat a hearty dinner the night before and take a mean dump before you shower. Just be careful drinking on an empty stomach. It shouldn't take much alcohol. Mix it with juice. No bad breath/e.

Just remember to relax, take a mean dump and shower before. It's your choice if you want the full experience. Or be buzzed your first time. This is going to be a special day in your life. You will remember it forever. Not every girl likes "door #3." Or, much less, even tries it. I'm so happy for you. At least you are trying it. Again.

Leave it to us. The professionals. You mention trying it before. Butt it was not nice. Know your limits and beware of the pink sock.

Best wishes on your endeavor,
'shroom

Please let us know if everything comes out (or goes in) ok.

Just remember to relax. Relax your mind and your muscles.

Alcohol (to drink) and an enema (or just don't eat for six to eight hours). Eat a good breakfast and take a mean dump before you shower. Or, if you want to look forward to it in the morning (like unwrapping those Christmas gifts), eat a hearty dinner the night before and take a mean dump before you shower. Just be careful drinking on an empty stomach. It shouldn't take much alcohol. Mix it with juice. No bad breath/e.

Just remember to relax, take a mean dump and shower before. It's your choice if you want the full experience. Or be buzzed your first time. This is going to be a special day in your life. You will remember it forever. Not every girl likes "door #3." Or, much less, even tries it. I'm so happy for you. At least you are trying it. Again.

Leave it to us. The professionals. You mention trying it before. Butt it was not nice. Know your limits and beware of the pink sock.

Best wishes on your endeavor,
'shroom

Please let us know if everything comes out (or goes in) ok.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You must like things up your ass mr.instructor
Not as much as you like . . .

in your Trachea.

Tangent: Guys, my ex said if she gave me door #3, I had to try the small vibrating egg. Would you?
P.S.

Satire

Look it up!

P.S.

Satire

Look it up!
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Look up deez