To All Trump Supporters: If You Truly Believe The Mainstream Media Is Fake News

Wakeup..i need you to point this guy for trying to be clever with his insults. I won't tolerate it Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Did I call you something? What would a progressive (is that a name?) like you know about tolerance? The left is intolerant.
I was never absolute Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

So that's your loophole?

Wow.
So that's your loophole?

Wow. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

I agree. He's lying. He likes being absolute.
Careful now.

Lol
Did I call you something? What would a progressive (is that a name?) like you know about tolerance? The left is intolerant. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The left is very intolerant and wishes to kill Trump supporters, as suggested here by the OP.
The left is very intolerant and wishes to kill Trump supporters, as suggested here by the OP. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Hey Mr. FRED calm the fuck down. No one wants to kill you. Eating what you want is your decision. Lol jeez
Wakeup..i need you to point this guy for trying to be clever with his insults. I won't tolerate it Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your acne looks better.

Oh...thats not you.

My bad.
It’s not like he called you a cocksucker... so chill out dude and get back on topic.
Now's YOUR time to prove it. Go eat all the Romaine Lettuce you can possibly eat.

Stuff yourselves.

Checkmate. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

The ban has been lifted except for the Romaine Lettuce From California.

The ban has been lifted except for the Romaine Lettuce From California.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

all hail Caesar!!!

WAIT... Wrong Italian sauce!
Hey Mr. FRED calm the fuck down. No one wants to kill you. Eating what you want is your decision. Lol jeez Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
OK - I think you would be happy if Trump supporters were put in jail, then?