What will the political animal Obama do next?

JD passed mind-reading in High School is how he is able to predict all .
He having problem understanding this is a hooker board ... he must think this is congress or un discussion board ...
Why is Marshall back online, CC?
JD is the Political Forum version of Chris Mortensen ...minus all the inside info & facts

Okay, here it is on the line. What will Obama do next?

Obama is still on record with wanting to attack Assad. Now he can and, in my opinion, will blame the House (that means republicans) for anything else that happens in Syria. We know that other presidents have pushed forward, right or wrong, when they made a decision but Mr. Feckless is not of the same character. He cares more about blaming people than doing what he thinks is the right thing to do. Unless, of course, the right thing to do is to blame the GOP. No, he will blame the GOP for anything and everything that goes poorly in Syria. Let us not forget that the democrats have been pretty silent during this whole affair. They can't oppose Obama within making him mad and they are afraid to oppose the wishes of their constituents. So they remain silent. I give Pelosi 3 days before she blames the GOP. That would be midnight of September 3rd.

Your turns. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The bottom line is. It's going to happen, and it won't be pretty. You can bet on it.

Jim
Who is this marshall guy, CC ... I read somewhere rider whine too CC a lot about other posting on the board... does he or she own the board or steal someone else money and used it on this board ...I heard of johnny keep calling you out about it ... lmao
Enihw Rider...LOL
Easy come easy go.
Just a guess, I think the house will vote no.
Just a guess, I think the house will vote no. Originally Posted by thisguy23
And the campaign slogan will be:

"Republicans APPROVE using chemical WEAPONS on women and children."

Obaminable is trying to win the house in 2014. He could give a rat's ass about Syria.
Obaminable is trying to win the house in 2014. He could give a rat's ass about Syria. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's rich! Not only does LexiLiar actually believe he knows what other Eccie posters are thinking, now he claims to have insider's information on the thoughts of the man elected to the White House..

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up!
That's rich! Not only does LexiLiar actually believe he knows what other Eccie posters are thinking, now he claims to have insider's information on the thoughts of the man elected to the White House..

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up! Originally Posted by bigtex
At least I'm thinking what one person's motivation is..

...... you believe you can know what a whole country 1,000's of miles away will do.

I'll stand by my opinion. We will wait for the rhetoric. It will not be a long wait.
At least I'm thinking what one person will do ... you believe you can know what 6 will do!

And you lost. Originally Posted by LexusLover
One day LexiLiar will actually get something right! Of course, it will be purely accidental!
One day LexiLiar will actually get something right! Of course, it will be purely accidental! Originally Posted by bigtex
BT, I did. Take another look.
BT, I did. Take another look. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I looked into it and LexiLiar still didn't know who "WE THE PEOPLE" are!