What drank gets you in the mood to foook?

• pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 10:44 AM
shine, backho got banned. karma's a bitch...
Geritol and 5 Hour Energy.
A big tall glass of LillyReznor gets me going!
With my latest ex, we would go a handle of Kentucky Deluxe and follow it up with Dos Equis.

The ex before her $150 tabs getting cowboys and beer. Some very sloppy sex with her.
I only get my "drank" on when I am done with entertaining for the day. And then it's Bud Light and maybe a few shots of Tuaca or an Irish Car Bomb or two at the bar.

At home, I like a good dirty gin martini or drunken raspberry lemonade. (Chambord, Stoli, and lemonade)

I do enjoy a cold beer with my lunch on occasion. So I confess, there are times I might have the tiniest bit of alcohol in my system during a session.

Once upon a time.....I ALWAYS had a bottle of wine during each session. These days, I'd rather keep my wits about me and I stick to water.

@scsholar....Yoshi is my spirit animal.
I like crown & coke or sprite or Michelob ultra light
shine, backho got banned. karma's a bitch... Originally Posted by pxmcc
yep. karma sure is...
I only get my "drank" on when I am done with entertaining for the day. And then it's Bud Light and maybe a few shots of Tuaca or an Irish Car Bomb or two at the bar.

At home, I like a good dirty gin martini or drunken raspberry lemonade. (Chambord, Stoli, and lemonade)

I do enjoy a cold beer with my lunch on occasion. So I confess, there are times I might have the tiniest bit of alcohol in my system during a session.

Once upon a time.....I ALWAYS had a bottle of wine during each session. These days, I'd rather keep my wits about me and I stick to water.

@scsholar....Yoshi is my spirit animal. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
I'm a nerd and gamer at heart but I do love using my tongue
I really love a Nice Champagne .. But You will not fined me Buzzed before we meet ..
Bottle of Mexican Fantå and dab sesh*

*Only while hobbying in Alaska, Nevada, Colorado, California, Washington, Oregon, Main, Massachusetts or the District of Columbia.