implants !?? Breast, not dental!! Lol Does anyone know anyone who has gotten them

meet but exceed the expectation ❤️❤️of what it’s like to be with a hot soccer mom ❤️❤️ Originally Posted by Sonara

I have seen and felt probably over a hundred from getting lap dances. I have felt the whole range. Some as hard as rock, which tend to feel cold to the touch. To the newer gummy ones that are pretty close to natural. I know why some girls get them. They look really good in all kinds of outfits. On the more personal side, if they are going to look really fake, I would prefer natural.
What it boils down to is what makes you feel beautiful? If you are good with yourself who gives two fucks what some rando on this board thinks? There are plenty of folks that will see you either way. My ATF has a boob job that is so good that you would only be able to tell if you happen to find the scar. They feel completely natural and I didn't know until several years after seeing her the first time. We have done doubles with both those who have and have not and it only matters if it bothers the client. If it doesn't matter to you then you do you.
I dare say Her Majesty’s White Knight has spoken wisely!

If you are good with yourself who gives two fucks what some rando on this board thinks? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
No white knight here. Never seen the lady or for that matter any lady in KC. Just gave my opinion and what I've been told by ladies in and out of the hobby. Pretty much unless they have some other kind of crisis in their life ladies do or do not get cosmetic surgery based on how they feel about themselves. No one, male or female, should ever do something simply based on what someone else says, especially not what the majority of folks on a hooker board say
I think you look great Sonora!
No white knight here. Never seen the lady or for that matter any lady in KC. Just gave my opinion and what I've been told by ladies in and out of the hobby. Pretty much unless they have some other kind of crisis in their life ladies do or do not get cosmetic surgery based on how they feel about themselves. No one, male or female, should ever do something simply based on what someone else says, especially not what the majority of folks on a hooker board say Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Never seen any lady in KC? Hmmm, why would you spend so much time on the KC board? Just curious…
Never seen any lady in KC? Hmmm, why would you spend so much time on the KC board? Just curious… Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Because of the superior BBQ in KC.
Never seen any lady in KC? Hmmm, why would you spend so much time on the KC board? Just curious… Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
I helped moderate the KC board because there was no one available. Now I enjoy most of the folks in this forum. I've only been to KC once since I actively hobbied that I was by myself or could get away. Hard to hobby when you are dealing with relatives and friends and football games. LOL
I prefer good augmentations to a lot of kinds of breasts. I prefer for breasts to be perky though, they don't have to be huge.

I've bought a few augmentations, but not for girls that I met under eccie circumstances. Jerome Lamb is probably the guy to go to in KC. He did Lindsay Clubine's tits. Go for the under arm incision.
Thank you guys I told her the same thing! Sonara you aren’t a insecure type.

Please don’t do that to your self ��

Don’t let someone under appreciate you based on Boobs size !!!! Originally Posted by KatyLeigh007
Once upon a time, I had a friend (never dated) who married a guy with enough money to buy her anything she wanted. So, she thought she would getf implants. But, she got a pair that were so big, and they hurt her back. She happened to visit me when I was with three MD friends. When she was out of the room, all three stated that they could not be real and they looked like basketballs.

Big mistake! So she got smaller boobs - two more times. After three times she seemed to be happy with the results.

She never did tell us what all of this medical work cost her, and her husband didn't tell us either.

Growing up this girl had absolutely no breasts at all, just tiny nipples. I understand the desire to have something up front for appearances.

I also have a friend that does the special tattoo work for women who have had new breasts due to cancer. He has special equipment for that work. He is the best at this in many states. Having nice breasts again after removal for cancer is a big deal. Having beasts that are too big can be a different problem.

Danielle Derek on Slixa. This should be a case study on how NOT to do implants.
Danielle Derek on Slixa. This should be a case study on how NOT to do implants. Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
https://www.slixa.com/illinois/chicago/danielle-derek

You forgot the bad lip and nose job.

But, to each their own.

I personally prefer natural as well as no tats.
I vote natural. I don’t mind a bit of gravity’s influence, as gravity has affected me too. If you don’t mind, neither should I. Sonora, you are true, real MILF in the best sense of the word!
I vote natural. I don’t mind a bit of gravity’s influence, as gravity has affected me too. If you don’t mind, neither should I. Sonora, you are true, real MILF in the best sense of the word! Originally Posted by trumpeter
Gravity is why I have to lift my belly to pee.