Encounter: Oh YES! Yiyi! BBFS, Greek!

This was an absolute nightmare trying to get service.

The mamason/boss doesn't understand what full service or bareback means.

Mamasan knocked the anal price down to $240 which $250 was her BBFS price. When i tried to pay Yiyi she said it wasn't enough and I could only do covered.

Her teeth were nasty anyways, so it was probably better I walked

The other girls had totally different prices and mamasan kept getting lost in translation

Not worth the headache for me.. can't wait to get back to the 24/7 spas in Houston.. Austin and Dallas markets are trashed

Oh by the way, Yiyi is easily late 30 to 40s

Jojo had a pretty nice rack, but I've never done anal and that wasn't on Jojo or Jasmine's menu
Sounds like Houston is the place to go, I miss the 24/7 spas..I liked going early in the morning and getting a pre work bbfs..
Where in houston? I'm from there. All the 24/7 places, girls are ugly and expensive ngl. Never been a place like 7 star that reopened
Maybe because their are multiple girls names in the ad Columbo. Originally Posted by marvel21
THERE*

GIRLS'*

I'll just refer back to your own none clear statement Lieutenant Jim Dangle.

If the ad bothers you report it to the BBB. Originally Posted by marvel21
NON-CLEAR*
Where in houston? I'm from there. All the 24/7 places, girls are ugly and expensive ngl. Never been a place like 7 star that reopened Originally Posted by itslittytitty
lol, I’d like to know as well. It’s not like the amps around here have much talent. In fact I would say they suck.
This studio feels sketch AF, but lots of reviews. Is RubRankings the only way to see lineups and contact? No name for it, just the number and ad, correct?
This provider is listed in both the Studio forum and the Reports forum.

Can the mods please decide where this provider/studio belongs?
i only come to this forum few times a year to laugh at these fake ads
This guy is absolutely a promoter. All of his posts are fake lies.
There is another guy named "steel cannon" who is probably his teammate. Both should be banned from this forum.

This place is probably an legit studio. But it looks like they are not well managed.
https://xiaoyaojing168.xyz

This is where you can see current lineup for girls in Richardson.

Kinda cute - they call their group "Little Fairy" ��小妖精��

Sounds like there is a separate.group in Uptown.
That’s inside info! Little Fairy, noted.

Since they have setup in DFW, a website in English would be helpful (yes I can use the translate option).

What’s the info on the uptown group? Same management team?
Same manager but probably need to text their manager about who is at Uptown hotel.
It's probably all BS.

I went to a different phone number, and it was similar to WanderingMan447's story. They basically didn't do what was advertised. I don't know if these were two different businesses, but it's basically always the same: not worth the hassle. It's pretty scammy although you actually get a girl it's not what you wanted.

Personally, I'd pay up for a more reliable place like the Korean studios and parlors.
I’ve been there several times and saw Mary (who has now left). Great visit! The girls are real but like the studios the ages aren’t right and the pictures are a little photoshopped.

No worse than AS, BK, etc. I’ve had zero issues, however I don’t do BBFS or Greek. Also I don’t try to negotiate and just pay whatever is asked.
Thanks for this review. Interesting possibilities.