Let's discuss True Blood, Fangbang fans only.

True Blood! I absolutely LOVE true blood, I very rarely watch television, but every sunday at 8 I'm in Bon Temps until 9pm. My favorite character is Jessica, she is so pretty! The first and second seasons were a lot more entertaining so far. Marriane's sexual insanity made last season awesome! I loved the sex scenes, the blood, and did I mention the sex scenes? I've been waiting for this season to come on since the last season ended!
Season 1: The best so far. Introduction to the brave new world of humans and vampires living together. The ideal world has vamps drinking a new synthetic blood and living as much as normal. Everything was new and exciting and easy to keep up with.

Season 2: Way too much Maryann and way too little Godrick.

Season 3: It's getting too crowded with vamps, shifters, and were's. You almost need a log to keep up with who is a vamp and who is a were.

My favorite vamp. She could easily drain me (not my blood ) Her southern accent just does something to me.

As far as the humans go, the preachers wife was hot.

I just don't get the whole Vampire gig (not that there's anything wrong with that) ... guess it's a young folks thang. When folks mention blood suckers ... it's gives me flashbacks of all them danged IRS audits.... But then again ... I don't watch much television... somebody holler at me if they make something near the quality of Deadwood again...
the preacher's wife was definitely the steamiest! A southern accent has never been so sweet!
They killed off Godrick before I could make hjim my avatar. He was cool. Originally Posted by cpi3000

just sayin'?
You are the one with that picture in your inventory. I'm just sayin....

That's awesome! hehehehe
Well, season 3 ended tonight. Season 2 had a better 'hook' to end with than season 3 did. All in all, season 3 was OK, but damn, do we have to wait till next June/July for season 4?

Boardwalk Empire looks like it may be one hell of a good series to pass the time with until TB4 starts.
I love the show... finally something that makes my fellow Star Trek fans look normal.
MMM I get to be under BP..Anyway, I love TB, I consider myself a fanger..Eric does it for me, as does Sookie, and after finding out she swings both ways.. , and of course Sam is pretty hot , and yes the were thats protecting Sookie is very hot...I never miss an episode and as was said before, on sunday dont even try to call me , because I will be in Bon Temps Till 9...and DJ you are right, I dont know if I can wait till Jun/July for season 4...
Major let down with how it ended....I'm just about through with Bill....
OMG, I love True Blood, and the awesome sound tracks they use in their series! I absolutely love the theme song "Bad Things" by Jace Everett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxINMuOgAu8 Theme song for opening credits.
Loved the first season, disappointed with the last 2.
Well, season 3 ended tonight. Season 2 had a better 'hook' to end with than season 3 did. All in all, season 3 was OK, but damn, do we have to wait till next June/July for season 4?

Boardwalk Empire looks like it may be one hell of a good series to pass the time with until TB4 starts. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Try reading the books, they are awesome!!!! I am just glad they didn't kill off Eric, bc that would have pissed me off big time!!
Amber Im with you Bill looks like a weak douche now! It didnt touch on everyones situation,Where in the hell was Tara going and why'd she cut her hair? Is Sookie going off to be a fairy from now on,and when are she and Eric going to fuck? The sexual tension between them was down right erotic! They shouldve let us see what was going to become of the Queen and Bills little fight. Im going to be waiting for another nine months,but i'm so excited about Boardwalk Empire,I love Steve Buscemi. Bored to Death is starting back next Sunday and it's hilarious and Eastbound and Down is my shit. Thank God for HBO,they have some of the best writers. Did anyone watch Hungs season finale,it was kinda disappointing
started with vampires, then shape shifters, then heart eating monsters, then wolves, and then faries or whatever sookie is, and ... did I leave something out?...... oh yeah of course puny republicans who very much like to get fangbanged but not know it yet....