Twitter! Land of the delusional.......

Totally agree. I get dozens and dozens of messages on Snap asking if I want to buy their content. My response is always the same. Why on earth would I pay to see you when there are millions and millions of free pics and videos on the net? Your p***y looks the same as thousands of other girls. Only suckers pay for it, of which there are many.
  • BLM69
  • 10-01-2022, 05:41 AM
Totally agree with WEC. I get dozens and dozens of messages on Snap asking if I want to buy their content. My response is always the same. Why on earth would I pay to see you when there are millions and millions of free pics and videos on the net? Your p***y looks the same as thousands of other girls. Only suckers pay for it, of which there are many. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That's as bad as paying for old stretched pussy, dumb desperate tricks still do it..LMAO
Twitter is insane. I just got on it and it's wild what people brag about how they treat others in the hobbyverse.... That being said, I still use it to find interesting talent. Originally Posted by regalbeagal43
In a community that requires discretion it amazes me how many flock to platforms that are anything but private. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Dumb hookers on public sites that are known to snoop and add tracking cookies. And the dumb mongers that follow them. Originally Posted by L1A2D
You can't fix stupid.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2022, 03:32 PM
So I was on Twitter today and noticed this self proclaimed top 5 old whore of the DFW had blocked me lol, she must of gotten mad after I unfollowed her for being boring AF

So far there's 2 whores here that have me blocked, the other one post heavy filtered pics, both these whores are known for that! They must not want to see all the begging they do online 😆