Pixie

When someone with SA gets ahold of her. Get her number back out there. Want to get into that tight hole again.
When someone with SA gets ahold of her. Get her number back out there. Want to get into that tight hole again. Originally Posted by JonWood71

Lol i think we are cut from the same cloth. Was thinking that but glad you said it hahaha
shell prob just surface

back on stg

after

this turns into a circle jerk
these stg amers don't often seem

to want to spend a whole lotta time

kabitzin on some website but could be wrong
who knows whose kid it is, lol Originally Posted by sexguy45
WAIT

WHAT!???

WHEN!??????
asking for a friend btw
When I get back on and if I don’t forget, I’ll shoot her a message to see if I can get her #. But, I’ll be posting in our SB/SD thread.
When I get back on and if I don’t forget, I’ll shoot her a message to see if I can get her #. But, I’ll be posting in our SB/SD thread. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
you gonna be a hero?
you gonna be a hero? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I’m already a hero. Soon as you realize that JB, we’ll get along much better lol.

i don't need to get along

not ever my main motivation
I’m already a hero. Soon as you realize that JB, we’ll get along much better lol.

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I'm sure she will agree though

an out of towner throwing out her number

what could go wrong?
I'm sure she will agree though

an out of towner throwing out her number

what could go wrong? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I always get approval first. It’s part of the game. Not that you would know. You’ve been outta the game for years and only come on here to bust peoples balls. Maybe get laid, write a review and actually contribute? Just a thought. Or better yet, reach out to this lady who is the subject of this discussion and report back with info that may help the OP instead of wasting bandwidth.

And btw, I’ve contributed to the Albany forum with SB info that a few fellas have ended up enjoying time with. Even from all the way down here. Do your homework before coming at me my friend.
Maybe get laid, write a review and actually contribute? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
er maybe ...no
er maybe ...no Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Harpocrates speaks the truth.

Harpocrates is the god of silence, secrets and confidentiality.
Harpo...as in Marx...