What Kind of Woman Do You Prefer?

I prefer chicks who are leveled: not too extreme, on way or the other.

For example: Some guys like crazy chicks who say things like, "You ever wonder what it would be like to bang yourself in the future", while others prefer laid-back chicks who say things like, "I love the sensation of a warm breeze while I lie in a field of soft grass".

Me, I want the chick who says, "Man, that warm breeze feels great today and is giving me all kinds of ideas. Hey... you ever have sex in a field before?"

You know where that convo ends up :P
It depends, my tatses seem to change from time to time, but I do have a few staples. Having said that my ultimate type is Lynda Carter.
Zooey D. in Wonderwoman Underoos. Cape too.... mm...
Ooooh...and Gabrielle Anwar as she is in Burn Notice.. VERY hot, very Euro, dressed like Posh Spice whilst toting the biggest baddest gun ya ever did see!!! .. Good thread.. had me thinking wayyyyyy too much!!! Someone needs to distract me. Gee, I wonder how they could do that?
  • tron
  • 02-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Just noticed her last night... works for me...
Kristin Kreuk
Just noticed her last night... works for me...
Kristin Kreuk Originally Posted by tron
I fell for Kristen Kreuk on the first episode of Smallville. It is too bad that from the second season on it was a rediculously terrible show. I had almost forgotten her because I stopped watching Smallville so long ago.
Well....I have to go with Aletta Ocean and Jasmine Black. I have a thing for Eastern European women.
Physically, I like women who are naturally pretty, have longer hair, perky B-cups, round tushies, pretty trimmed or shaven kitties, and cute well-groomed feet. I seem to prefer brunettes & redheads.

Personality should be warm & friendly, HONEST, open-minded, tolerant, kind, sexy in a sweet innocent way that elicits that little flutter in my belly and encourages me to kiss her and seek her gentle nurturing nature to escape together the chaos that is life.

Some fave famous ladies: Jessica Alba, Kate Winslet, Kate Bessingale
I like a girl that calls me at 11:00 PM to tell me, " get your ass over here and f*ck me "

What ? I've been with all the rest.
I prefer women that like me, or at least act like they do...
jeez...why settle on just one? isn't that why we have eccie.net?
R2R and I tend to have similar preferences when it comes to women. I'm only prefacing this post with that comment to serve as a warning to him that this stunningly beautiful woman is mine, mine, mine all mine and I'm not sharing, so keep her out of your naughty thoughts!

May I present the future,Mrs. Rhona Mitra-KingFun.

She and I are planning on moving to our own private island in the So. Pacific where we'll live in a modern day grass hut bungalow, drinking tropical-umbrella drinks out of coconut, living on Conch, lobsters, fish, nuts, pineapples, bananas, berries and lots and lots of love and sex on our own private beach lounging around on a palm shaded, over-sized hammock, without a care or worry in the world...for at least a week to 10 days. That's the fantasy anyway.
SKF, should you and your lady arrive before I, you might find this young lass prancing about on the beach.

Please advise her that I'll be along soon. And don't eat all the pineapples!

R2R
R2R, I'll do just that, my friend. No worries or feel the need to rush-- she'll be in fine hands, I assure you. Please take your time and assure your safe arrival.

Mahalo,
SKF
SKF, should you and your lady arrive before I, you might find this young lass prancing about on the beach.

Please advise her that I'll be along soon. And don't eat all the pineapples!

R2R Originally Posted by Ready2Rock
Gawd. Damn.