Is Houston that bad??

Was thinking more along the lines of a condo near the Galleria Originally Posted by Valerie
As in apt, gotcha. I'm organized but planning your flats is taking it to whole new level.
You will find that most of the guys that really use ECCIE as a service don't post so I wouldn't sweat that part.

BTW - Damn Holly That Avatar is KILLER! !!! Could you stand another "Boy Friend"!???

Here is an outstanding example about what I was saying yesterday in regards to the BS LE alerts ... this one should be banned from placing any future alerts:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=241775
I don't live there, but have been there several times and I love it....Even thinking of having a flat there at some point Originally Posted by Valerie

And the wheel comes full circle...
Was thinking more along the lines of a condo near the Galleria Originally Posted by Valerie
GREAT... as if that area isn't crowed enough!
You will find that most of the guys that really use ECCIE as a service don't post so I wouldn't sweat that part. Originally Posted by DarthMaul

+2

You will find that most of the guys that really use ECCIE as a service don't post so I wouldn't sweat that part.

BTW - Damn Holly That Avatar is KILLER! !!! Could you stand another "Boy Friend"!???

Originally Posted by DarthMaul

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
For You Baby, Of course lol
Having lived through several economic slumps that affected the rest of the nation, Houston always comes through with less negative impact. You can make more money in Houston by accident than you can make in a lot of other cities by working your ass off. Also it is a very diverse city. There is something for everybody here.
Like Valerie, i like it enough that I have rented a flat, even though I am not there all the time.

Maybe we can share it, so long as she doesn't eat my essence.
And the wheel comes full circle... Originally Posted by boardman
the wheels on the bus go round and round
And the wheel comes full circle... Originally Posted by boardman
Sure does.

GREAT... as if that area isn't crowed enough! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I live in central London, crowds and being crowed isn't an issue for me
Houston has its ups and down but as a whole it is pretty awsome! Just like any place you take chances and have weirdos and cheapos( just a little more than some places ) but hey lol! If you screen and take precaution and do your research then you should be fine! ....... hope you enjoy your stay in houston ......
Houston has its ups and down but as a whole it is pretty awsome! Just like any place you take chances and have weirdos and cheapos( just a little more than some places ) but hey lol! If you screen and take precaution and do your research then you should be fine! ....... hope you enjoy your stay in houston ...... Originally Posted by sexialexis86
That might be expected seeing how it's the forth largest city in the United States.
I have been to Houston a couple of times, Alecia and minus one, all of my meetings have been great. The guys that I have had the pleasure of meeting have been wonderful gentlemen. You will never know, unless you take the chance. Just be diligent with your screening. You will do just fine!