French Kissing- The D and the L

This is exactly what it feel like to me.. I can feel it in my scalp, the peach fuzz on my back; the punany is just the beginning...how many nerve endings go from your mouth to other areas of your body?

A kiss is a lovely trick
Designed by nature to stop speech
When words become superfluous
~ Ingrid Bergman

Attachment 16269
I love to kiss and I very good at it. I doubt I'd have one provider say otherwise. It's a wonderful thing to connect on that level and if you do, it can only lead to mutual enjoyment.
I find it ironic... it's one of the few things I can still do... and finding someone willing to do that with me is difficult... not that I blame them...
BROOKE, LET ME BE YOUR FIRST! LOL
It's not something that is s dealbreaker for me but when the provider or any woman likes to do it with me then yes it's like you have a connection through your whole body. It makes for a great session .
It's not something that is a dealbreaker for me but when the provider or any woman likes to do it with me then yes it's like you have a connection through your whole body. It makes for a great session . Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Well said, +1!

OTOH, I don't WANT to kiss every provider I see...
DFK is very important and one of my favorite activities, however, one thing I have not read mentioned is the importance of the quality of the kiss, I am saying that because there are many providers that DFK, but only a few that I have been with that KNOW how to DFK (well at least the way I like it, wet, passionate, lots of tongue) also, to me kissing is not foreplay, is a component throughout the session
i have no problems being honest, and ive been told so about a dozen times. Not much of a gfe, my french kissing w clients sucks, im a germ freak. As fas as personal omg so totally love it, could go for hours, butter fly's in stomach and all. My favorite spot to kiss or have kissed though... no not daty but the back of my neck. Give me chicken skin that way and "Lets get it on" starts playing magically, the lights dim, the juices flowing, i mean wine flowing, lol
Is this a clever way of advertising Daphne? - back on topic- You and your partner really need to click for serious DFKing.
Advertising or not it's s good topic
Is this a clever way of advertising Daphne? - back on topic- You and your partner really need to click for serious DFKing. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
lol.. I don't need crazy threADs to advertise... just discussing topics I found interesting with you guys. Can you appreciate good conversation? oh, by the way, your head will be soooo much better if you PM me from your handle. Had to get that one in..
What about when the kiss is shit?
I mean, you're kissing someone new (some times someone old) but if you don't click or the person is grumbling hungry all over your face? That can't be a turn on. Ew. Sometimes there's too much spit, too much tongue, & if you never see that person again, well - you can't fix it. & it may have had a distinct effect on the heat, fire & passion you'd normally feel from someone you was a good kisser. You can't gauge that from conversation.

When I do kiss, it's with a little tongue.. a teasing tongue. barely there.. lots of soft wet lips around the corners of the mouth & the plushest part of the lip. Followed by licks and nibbles of the lips.. on the chin down the neck.. chest.. back up to licking the neck & lips, all the way down to the feet and back up the middle. It's more fun that way. Kisses all over the body are way more passionate to me than DFK.

But everyone is intent on DFK - so most of the time, I never even get that far.

<3
Well I know that if wasn't a good kisser the I would really appreciate some who spoke up and said something hon let me show you a little about kissing so the next time you kiss someone they along with yourself will really enjoy it

What about when the kiss is shit?
I mean, you're kissing someone new (some times someone old) but if you don't click or the person is grumbling hungry all over your face? That can't be a turn on. Ew. Sometimes there's too much spit, too much tongue, & if you never see that person again, well - you can't fix it. & it may have had a distinct effect on the heat, fire & passion you'd normally feel from someone you was a good kisser. You can't gauge that from conversation.

When I do kiss, it's with a little tongue.. a teasing tongue. barely there.. lots of soft wet lips around the corners of the mouth & the plushest part of the lip. Followed by licks and nibbles of the lips.. on the chin down the neck.. chest.. back up to licking the neck & lips, all the way down to the feet and back up the middle. It's more fun that way. Kisses all over the body are way more passionate to me than DFK.

But everyone is intent on DFK - so most of the time, I never even get that far.

<3 Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
Well, Ms. Deepthroats...I usually let the woman lead according to how she wants to be kissed. If she's into the little tongue action, then that's what I'm going with. Can't be too pushy on the DFK.