John McCain

McCain's point was that there were at least two major party candidates involved in the 2016 election. McCain's point is that for the investigating agencies to 'presume' that only someone associated with Team Trump -- but not with Team hildebeest -- could be the perp(s) was contrary to good and legitimate investigative protocols. McCain was questioning the director as to why Team hildebeest was so summarily dismissed as suspects.

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC

(NBC)
Yup this whole media thing is just a distraction from Billary that's all folks .
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 09:48 AM
McCain's point was that there were at least two major party candidates involved in the 2016 election. McCain's point is that for the investigating agencies to 'presume' that only someone associated with Team Trump -- but not with Team hildebeest -- could be the perp(s) was contrary to good and legitimate investigative protocols. McCain was questioning the director as to why Team hildebeest was so summarily dismissed as suspects. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe because Team Trump was receiving all the benefits from Team Putin and cheering them on and was in contact with them.

That would be lie a Super Bowl where one referee called 100 penalties on one team and none on the other and you saw some of the coaches from the team with no penalties talking and laughing with that referee in private. Make you go hmmmmm

Or do you think Clinton colluded with the Russians hoping she'd lose?

If you are just pointing out what McCain was trying to ask.... ok. It still makes no sense.

I thought he was asking about two different investigations , one completed, the other not and kept asking why Coney could comment on one and not the other.... which was a stupid as duck answer.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Yup this whole media thing is just a distraction from Billary that's all folks . Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Last I checked , she lost.

Distraction from what?

Her walking in the god damn woods?

Saw something that makes sense.... your talking Dr Phil bullshit.
Maybe because Team Trump was receiving all the benefits from Team Putin and cheering them on and was in contact with them.

That would be lie a Super Bowl where one referee called 100 penalties on one team and none on the other and you saw some of the coaches from the team with no penalties talking and laughing with that referee in private. Make you go hmmmmm

Or do you think Clinton colluded with the Russians hoping she'd lose?

If you are just pointing out what McCain was trying to ask.... ok. It still makes no sense.

I thought he was asking about two different investigations , one completed, the other not and kept asking why Coney could comment on one and not the other.... which was a stupid as duck answer.
Originally Posted by WTF
It's a poor forensic investigation to completely ignore possible suspects for political reasons, and, to date, there's exactly as much evidence supporting the rumor that the now dead Mr. Rich worked with Assange as there is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians -- so, per SEN McCain, why are the doors of the investigation closed to the possibility that there was a rat on hildebeest's team?
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 10:25 AM
It's a poor forensic investigation to completely ignore possible suspects for political reasons, and, to date, there's exactly as much evidence supporting the rumor that the now dead Mr. Rich worked with Assange as there is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians -- so, per SEN McCain, why are the doors of the investigation closed to the possibility that there was a rat on hildebeest's team? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Probably because the intelligence community has concluded that the Rich death while tragic, was not related to Russia. But to cast doubt on Trump camping collusion , one needs this diversion of Rich.

There is a reason Hannity stfu. He was spreading a lie by , 'what if's'. Much like a 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Not sure I'd want to be associated with that type of Looney Tunes.
McCain hasn't been "right" for a long time.
Probably because the intelligence community has concluded that the Rich death while tragic, was not related to Russia. But to cast doubt on Trump camping collusion , one needs this diversion of Rich.

There is a reason Hannity stfu. He was spreading a lie by , 'what if's'. Much like a 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Not sure I'd want to be associated with that type of Looney Tunes.
Originally Posted by WTF
The evidence against Team Trump has shown itself to be as substantive as the evidence against Rich -- a "matter" Team Comey quickly dropped; thus, McCain's line of questioning.
Distraction from jail for billary, follow up to the DNC guy being killed (Russian leaks) , oh and maybe just letting the don be president, "Some people only see what they want to see".
McCain hasn't been "right" for a long time. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

The poster boy for the RINO club....
Oh and the seth thing he was going to leak ( to wikie leaks) the dnc was making up the Russian involvement to help billary ( this happened before the election ) ( ny post before it was retracted) So again the libertarts witch hunting.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 11:53 AM
The evidence against Team Trump has shown itself to be as substantive as the evidence against Rich -- a "matter" Team Comey quickly dropped; thus, McCain's line of questioning. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And this is where I disagree with both you and NcCain then.

Say your wife is murdered, LE looks at spouses first , even though they would have the same amount of evidence on myself as you. They look to who benifits. Trump seems to also be paying back the Russians with all this compound give back.

This Rich murder is the real witch hunt.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Oh and the seth thing he was going to leak ( to wikie leaks) the dnc was making up the Russian involvement to help billary ( this happened before the election ) ( ny post before it was retracted) So again the libertarts witch hunting. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yea ,it was a witch hunt that Flynn was paid by State sponsored media to dine and praise Putin
I did like McCain but like Ginsberg he seems to be slipping over the edge, not trying to be too critical because I may be next for that slip......LMAO
And this is where I disagree with both you and NcCain then.

Say your wife is murdered, LE looks at spouses first , even though they would have the same amount of evidence on myself as you. They look to who benifits. Trump seems to also be paying back the Russians with all this compound give back.

This Rich murder is the real witch hunt. Originally Posted by WTF
According to the rumor, Rich was murdered because he was the "leak". Hence, Team hildebeest "benefits" from Rich's murder because they end the leaks.