Haggling

What Hobby said, some days just want some fun. Not realy wanting to make love
< Doesn't partake in haggling. I think it's offensive.
  • Jkris
  • 10-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Everything is negotiable, especially for someone who doesnt have a track record of A+ service. For someone coming on the scene, price needs to be low to build a rep.
I am willing to negotiate with my time....does that count?
Haggling could turn a great session into a bad session.

You want the lady to be on her 'A' game and to be honest, if some lady has her set price at 200 and you try to bargain for 175, you will take her off her 'A' game.
I always wonder, "What makes you so freaking special that you deserve a special rate?"
Interesting thread...for the 500th time.

Decades of hobbying have proven a few things to experienced hobbiests and they have been written about by many of the masters on these boards...
Here are a few excerpts that I recall...

1) She may be priced like Nordstrum or Walmart...but unlike them, she sets the price and she can change it at her whim...there is so little overhead and always in stock.
2) Her goal is to make the most money for the least work. So the price is already over inflated by hundreds of percent.
3) There is no "A" game...you get what she provides...you are talking like she spent 2 hours meditating and exercising to get ready for you.
4) If 25 bucks makes a difference, go somewhere that wants the business. No professional drops a job for 10%..thats stupid.
5) If you are running short on cash and she will only stick to her price...that is her perogative...the girl next to her will be happy to take care of you.
6) Try to worry less about the providers emotional concerns and feelings, treat them as adults and as professionals. You will be VERY LUCKY if you get the same treatment from her.
7) EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE...Yes, haggle about everything...including rent and charges for wine in restaurants...if you dont ask, you sure wont get it.
If this kills the mood for that provider, thats not your problem, thats poor performance on her part.
Do you really think she is in the MOOD for you...???
If so, you have never read this board or been to a Strip Club in your life.

Finally, the answer to "What makes you think you are so special you deserve a special rate"
Usually, we do not believe there is anything special about us..
It is often just economics...supply/demand or price/performance...

Just understand that in business, everything is about price and performance.
No professional would be offended by a counter offer. Thats business. Take it, or refuse it at your discretion.
Thats what competition is for...

Of course, these threads do let us know who to patronize...so play the game and enjoy life, liberty and the happiness of pursuit.

L8r
r9
3) There is no "A" game...you get what she provides...you are talking like she spent 2 hours meditating and exercising to get ready for you..............

If this kills the mood for that provider, thats not your problem, thats poor performance on her part.
Do you really think she is in the MOOD for you...??? Originally Posted by rhino9
We must agree to disagree. There are 'A' games.

About haggling killing the mood, we're not with machines or computers, we're with real life humans. Haggling will most likely kill the mood.
I see the POV from the guys, at the same time I take a LOT of pride in my effort to please!
You're not buying a car where you still get the same car after you knock the price down. You're buying a service. Do people really think they get the same service after beating down the price?
Rhino9 has no idea how much overhead cost are really involved.....
  • Rezo
  • 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM
out-and-out "haggling" is lame BUT there is often plenty of room to "negotiate".

For a first date I don't think it is in good taste to try and bargain with someone for something other than the advertised rate. If the rate is that much of an issue just keep an eye out for a special.

When it comes to indies n such it is the unlisted pricing such as multihour or after you've established a rapport with the lady should consider trying to work something out you can both live with and be happy. At that point you know her looks and her performance and she knows a bit about her comfort with you. This also doesn't mean a provider shouldn't expect a big tip on future encounters either.

Out of all these posts I think rhino's has the most info on this topic that a hobbyist can stand to learn something from
If you are about to cum too soon, starting a discussion about price is a sure way to slow things down.
Im pretty sure thats what DearHunter does.
This is the oldest profession and haggling as been part of it since day one...and it's not going to change..

The best way to deal with a haggler is once they offer a lower price (lets say you charge $250 1hr ) he offers $150 hr...don't get mad just tell him "okay so we're negotiating?....GREAT...my price is now $300 1hr...want to keep negotiating?...

...this normally gets the point across....
  • Rezo
  • 10-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Geez I seem to have trouble reading your posts, Amber. It may be something wrong with my browser but all I can read is "booobs!!"