What to do about a lying review?

Morning dizziness is what happens when Brooke stays up too late increasing her post count.
I log on in the morning and get all dizzy trying to comprehend what she is saying. Originally Posted by boardman
Hey! Take that back! I've been good this week. I bet you can't find one post I've made after 12am in the past 7 ... errr, maybe 5 days.

Intensitivity appears to be Joy Originally Posted by dearhunter
Is Joy out of the slammer?
Honestly, the best thing is to just ignore it.
Interesting ....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=Anabolic

This chick who questioned this same review is now banned? Hmmmmm Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
... well, any provider that got banned should be taken out and...oh, wait... ooops... never mind...

Intensitivity appears to be Joy Originally Posted by dearhunter
DearHunter appears to be Insensitivity...
Who are your friends? Originally Posted by dearhunter
This has absolutely nothing to do with this post whatsoever, but, I love your avatar!!!!

One of my cat's, Isis, (yes a real cat) is all white with two different colored eyes just like that.

She is the sweeeetest cat to me, but to anyone else she is a total bitch and will hiss and try to sratch them if they come anywhere near her. So your pic just makes me think of her and feel alll warm and happy inside, lol.
This has absolutely nothing to do with this post whatsoever ... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
On that thought.... could you start a thread talking about that anal thingie you do ...
This has absolutely nothing to do with this post whatsoever, but, I love your avatar!!!!

One of my cat's, Isis, (yes a real cat) is all white with two different colored eyes just like that.

She is the sweeeetest cat to me, but to anyone else she is a total bitch and will hiss and try to sratch them if they come anywhere near her. So your pic just makes me think of her and feel alll warm and happy inside, lol. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I've got my blue eye on you........
I've got my blue eye on you........ Originally Posted by dearhunter
... better than the brown one...
... better than the brown one... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
First I read DH's response and I thought two things, that's funny cause I have always said her blue eye is her evil eye (my cat) then the second thing I thought was, ha, that reminds me of a brown eye. . . .

As for the anal thingie I do, do you really think I could charge guys just for watching me train mu bum?
I read DH's response and I thought two things, first was, 'that's funny 'cause I have always said her blue eye is her evil eye' (my cat) then the second thing I thought was, 'ha, that reminds me of a brown eye'. . . .

As for the anal thingie I do, do you really think I could charge guys just for watching me train my bum?

As for the anal thingie I do, do you really think I could charge guys just for watching me train my bum? Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
... if you train it... they will cum...
... if you train it... they will cum... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Man and after all this time, I find out I was in the wrong business.
Man and after all this time, I find out I was in the wrong business. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
...........says you.
Man and after all this time, I find out I was in the wrong business. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I assure you ... you are in the right business... and an expanded menu would be most excellent...
I'll take that under advisement