Transfer reviews

I was checking out the eccie Dallas boards, and their members are putting (REPOST) in the heading of the review. Thought that was a good idea to see if the review was a current review or not. Originally Posted by tugboat
I reposted two for a lady in Austin using Repost as part of the date with the [ private] not the [ ROS] and I could not read them myself. I did an ROS for practice here and the [ PRIVATE] there and it did not seem to make much difference. Could not read it either place....
ss4699

Only Premium access members can see the ROS
ss4699

Only Premium access members can see the ROS Originally Posted by SP Hunter
So the poster cannot read the comments section of a review they write to make sure it is correct? I just needed to clarify that part. Thanks SP.
I think the author can see it too...

LAP
I didn't save any of my reviews. Anywhere we can find them on the net? Originally Posted by stchen101
Sometimes Google stores "busy pages" if there html search words attached to the page. Google your handle and see what shows up. Chances are the chances are not very good...to misquote an old song....
Google of stchen101 was pretty narrow and mostly RAPS.

On the other hand, mine came up with half a million hits.
Google of stchen101 was pretty narrow and mostly RAPS.

On the other hand, mine came up with half a million hits. Originally Posted by BiggestBest
Now that is BIG!
I have my reviews saved as PDFs, the text can be cut and pasted but I wish now I had used a format that kept the embedded tags.

Are there some additional guidelines besides this thread as to what and how to repost them?
Role - go to the main board and see the threads up there. Use archive in the title and time for credit is about up....and the original reviews were sealed for control codes so PDF format would make no difference...