Review Haley NCNS

She can do this because she is blonde and petite. Not slamming spinners. However, like you, she has them lined up down the block. Why do people do what they do? Because they can. She and others like her know you'll keep attempting to see her. Sad but true. :-(
Keep rewarding bad behavior and the bad behavior continues.

I don't know the lady, but I will say this much......she does NOT return calls/emails/texts when it comes to references. And I'm not the only one she's done this to.

The first time it happened, I thought....."Oh, maybe she's busy or spaced it off." The second and third time it happened, I chalked her up as not reference friendly.

Something for you guys to remember.

She may be a nice person and rock your world in bed when you do get to see her, but blowing off your clients isn't cool. But, its your money.
She can do this because she is blonde and petite. Not slamming spinners. However, like you, she has them lined up down the block. Why do people do what they do? Because they can. She and others like her know you'll keep attempting to see her. Sad but true. :-( Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin

I dunno if it was discussed here somewhere on ECCIE or another board but the "hotness factor" is real. Some girls can get away with a lot because of it. Because many will still attempt over and over and over and over even when they know better (so the "thirst" of the hunt is pretty real too).
In my case the first couple times were easy to set up, and we just have good chemistry. So I probably give her a little more slack when 1 or 2 appointments have a tough time happening. Good looks only gives a chance, performance and chemistry is what keeps them coming back.