Encounter: Kylie

Soldierboy - it was merely an example. I didn’t actually mean you BB this one, but you haven’t exactly make it a secret you’ve dumped a few loads around the capital region lol. You can replace your name with whoever - use my name if you want. The fact of the matter is - I just personally find it nasty and it surprises me how many do it.

Didn’t realize the pussy eaters were wound up so tightly on here LOL. My bad… please accept my apology.
Bruh, the amount of guys on here that ate Meg’s snatch after knowing full well she’s all about bare FS is astounding. It’s like you were all cleanup cucks. She told me straight up she doesn’t even shower half the time if her “schedule” is full.
For all the hobbying DATY haters out there, I get it. But if you’ve kissed a provider who does BBBJ, or sucked on the nipples of a provider with great tits (amber! Lol), you’re probably ending up with more swimmers in your mouth than I am!
Amber‘s tits are probably splashed about 15 times a day
Bruh, the amount of guys on here that ate Meg’s snatch ... she told me straight up she doesn’t even shower half the time if her “schedule” is full. Originally Posted by CaliCobra
I found this out in an unpleasant way the one time I saw her. Won't be going back...
That she doesn’t shower, or that her snatch was full of the last guy’s swimmers?
That she doesn’t shower, or that her snatch was full of the last guy’s swimmers? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Bruh, the amount of guys on here that ate Meg’s snatch after knowing full well she’s all about bare FS is astounding. It’s like you were all cleanup cucks. She told me straight up she doesn’t even shower half the time if her “schedule” is full. Originally Posted by CaliCobra
You see she has posted that she is no longer “Review Friendly?” Haha… Soldierboy blew that one wide open. She’s busy as a MFer too. Glad I got to experience the “newish” Meg before half the capital region emptied theirs balls in there. I never did partake in that myself.
The one time I saw Meg she said most of her clientele are married and thats why its cool to go bare. That, of course, makes no sense. When I was married I was extremely careful about bringing any unpleasant surprises home and no way would I do anything bare with anyone besides the wife. And, secondly, how does she know they are married and/or not banging several different whores a week?