My apology to some of you gentlemen

Are you really sorry for all wrong things you have done to hobbyist who been kind to you or just the things that get you more traffic?
Whats tcb?
Whats tcb? Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
Taking Care of Business
Very well said SBB.
Put me down for doubles when you return.
Some hot chicks are just worth the wait! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wait I thought you were a Tranny.....
Whats tcb? Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
Turds
Crap
Bowel Movement

or

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS! Running your business!
Wait I thought you were a Tranny..... Originally Posted by sexyjoshlyn

You of all ladies know I'm not a tranny. Just for the weekend. To prove a point to Amber to not have such thin skin. Have fun with it. Life's to short.
And I promise you, you will waste someone's time again. You wasted mine 2x in the past. Originally Posted by HELL YES 76
I thinck I hold the record LOL One provider jerked me around so much I had an orgasm. Then the crazy bitch became my ATF. Go figure!?

• Oafer
  • 07-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Put me down for doubles when you return. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
**I picked a helluva time to quit doubles!
It's the first of the month!!! I don't think someone made their quota, rents about to be due. JS Originally Posted by Father Devine
Agree... she needs to pay that rent lol
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Verily, verily I say unto thee...the salmon doth run heavily in August. Pleas of poverty ring from the rafters & yonder hills. Promises made promises fulfilled promises broken, alas shall it be a summer of lust or a summer of lull?

These & other questions will be answered forthwith & mighty soon...

Apology threads like this don't hold water. In all of my years in the hobby if the provider is a flake it will never change. It is who you are. A leopard can't change it's spots. I am surprised to hear about how many Johns Sweet Baby Beth has NCNS.

NCNS (No Call No Show) is the most disrespectful thing you can do to someone in the hobby. Some guys schedule weeks in advance, take off work to hobby or plan their entire day around a session. You mean to tell me that a provider can't take 30 seconds to call, text or email that she can't make it. I don't care if its a lie but you need to tell me something. I expect better TCB from someone charging 300 for a session. Some provide don't take the hobby serious and could care less about wasting your time.

I guess only time will tell if this apology is sincere.
Everyone deserves a second chance. I haven't been this wonderful loveable guy my whole life. I've made some mistakes. Luckily people I cared about forgave me.
  • jf
  • 07-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Yum!