sharing ...beautiful stories

heres a ...great example ...of how to treat a ...lady

then you fuck her doggy style and tell her don't look at me cuz I don't want to see your face or you could just turn the lights out and she'll be as beautiful as you want her to be Originally Posted by mad469s
Excuse me, newbie question here - is Coed euphemism for Gay?
Just let them go.
Its easier that way.
Excuse me, newbie question here - is Coed euphemism for Gay? Originally Posted by Vincent van Hoho
Vincent welcome to the board (again?). If by Gay...you mean happy....then yes.
Excuse me, newbie question here - is Coed euphemism for Gay? Originally Posted by Vincent van Hoho
word on the jimmie street is ...yes
Vincent welcome to the board (again?). If by Gay...you mean happy....then yes. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Thank you. Just joined and started looking around and havent found much happiness here yet. But I'll take your word for it.
dear sweeeeeetest jebus of the ...funnel god ...theres too much ...beauty to ...behold

...let the jimmies ...warm their precious souls ...in the radiant glow of ...glory

I have always enjoyed snowballing after cumming in a woman's mouth. And I have always enjoyed DATY and experiencing and tasting the woman's wetness in my mouth. ( and all the better if she is a squirter). I have in the past had the pleasure of doing DATY and licking my cum from a woman's pussy Originally Posted by RODOSH
keep a eye on this place Plastic Man
I off for a drink and see if the place is safe for a brand new box of match's LOL
dear sweeeeeetest jebus of the ...funnel god ...theres too much ...beauty to ...behold

...let the jimmies ...warm their precious souls ...in the radiant glow of ...glory Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ah yes - I knew there would be great crossover between the cream pie thread and the beautiful story thread.
Ah yes - I knew there would be great crossover between the cream pie thread and the beautiful story thread. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
And of course nik, I mean PM would be the (wo)man to bring it over here
Ah yes - I knew there would be great crossover between the cream pie thread and the beautiful story thread. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
And of course nik, I mean PM would be the (wo)man to bring it over here Originally Posted by rodeomann22
It takes a great artist to make the creation of beauty look so simple. A plasticman thread is a the work of a maestro, a treasure to behold.
It takes a great artist to make the creation of beauty look so simple. A plasticman thread is a the work of a maestro, a treasure to behold. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yeah.....a shit bird extraordinaire .........

elg.....
It takes a great artist to make the creation of beauty look so simple. A plasticman thread is a the work of a maestro, a treasure to behold. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yeah.....a shit bird extraordinaire .........

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
Misunderstood -- like so many artists before him.
Misunderstood -- like so many artists before him. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Sorta like a shit bird supreme.....
Plasticman is the Picasso of SHMBs