Wanting to pose semi nude on your equipment!

I have an old Schwinn.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-21-2019, 01:57 AM
I have an old Schwinn. Originally Posted by pyramider
old? naaawwww. vintage/classic candy apple shwinn. possibly "distressed," which only increases it's value..
btw, are taint pics allowed under the new rules. hopefully so. if not, impeach Congress..
I have a cherry graduate Alfa Romeo but I dont know if your breasts would fit.
Very creative! I bet you would look great on a John Deere Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

I can vouch from several personal experiences that she looks great on a Dear John.
This Hellcat named Max Rax would look good on the hood of my Hellcat.
You would look awesome riding my Bentwood
old? naaawwww. vintage/classic candy apple shwinn. possibly "distressed," which only increases it's value..
btw, are taint pics allowed under the new rules. hopefully so. if not, impeach Congress.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Taint photos have always been allowed.
This is what I’m wanting exactly, with some cowgirl boots and a cowgirl hat only wearing a belt😳

You should join me if I get any takers😉 Originally Posted by Max Rax

I'm flattered but, I'd rather stare at your pictures...
I can vouch from several personal experiences that she looks great on a Dear John. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Luv this post
Anytime babe😘

This Hellcat named Max Rax would look good on the hood of my Hellcat. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Mixing hobbies with the hobby😁
Very creative! I bet you would look great on a John Deere Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
i think you meant

"you would look great on a john....dear
I'm a comic collector as well, haha
Last night I watched the original Star Wars for the first time😳. With a special gent who let me use his shirt😉
Attached Images File Type: png 563A6F84-DDED-4559-B651-A41A3B50F02F.png (229.4 KB, 66 views)
and here I thought, being the dummy of the group, she meant something else by "equipment." Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Farm, natural country nudes are great.