CHAT RISK

Well um you would think one would change that file name before they started posting pics on the internet.

However the issue is being handled. Thanks for letting us know
Handled or not - it's still scary. Who gave them that bright idea? Facebook and hobby world should not mix.
It wasn't their idea, it was part of an upgrade.
On a funny note- I do not ACCEPT chat credits for bookings.. LOL
Thank you for being aware and sharing the info, so we can all make our own choices with all the needed info out there.
On a funny note- I do not ACCEPT chat credits for bookings.. LOL Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Come on now!! I thought for sure lol
Wasn't the topic of picture security covered on this site somewhere? The embedded data on a picture can contain anything fromj ust the file name to the type of camera, geo-location(GPS coordinates), aperatur f stop setting, and exposure time used. All of this information can be extracted by free software.

Just so you all know.
And a chat mod in chat last night told me I was a "hater" I when I said how changing and "upgrading" chat back on ASPD combined with new rules killed the fun had by many on chat there.

Part of the fun on chat on here for a while was sharing photos (well, except for those who seem to think posting the same animal photos all the time is fun). Along with the banter.

Having time to engage in some casual chat has allowed appointments as long as the guys know that it may not be the actual provider on the other end!

Seems to me the "upgrades" are being done to allow more and more snooping by staff. Maybe claims of a better chat experience are being claimed but what better user experience? Linking Facebook? That can be a kiss of death for anyone with a Facebook page. Wait till more real life information get exposed somewhere because someone happened to screw up and not understand how the new chat has exposed them.

Having staff sitting there invisible to "hide" and wait till someone does something so they can ban them or maybe point them. In the meantime, while sitting in chat monitoring it like some hallway monitor, RTMs are not being handled and thread issues ignored is not enhancing the member chatting either.

What difference does it make if the Mods want to hide? Some whiney ass school ground tattle tale will send a screen shot anyway. No hiding much in chat
MODS could hide with the old version of chat also...we never hid that ability from anyone. Not really sure about what your RTM's have to do with chat issues LL but I am sure someone will look into it.
I am hiding from all of you right now......ijs.
On a good note.. the new PM option is bad ass!! The Youtube is Badass!! the view profile is BADASS! As far as mods hiding... hell if youre not doing anything wrong than no worries there, right?

Some of the kinks are already fixed...

Did i mention the new PM function...? +1000000 on that!!!
On a good note.. the new PM option is bad ass!! The Youtube is Badass!! the view profile is BADASS! As far as mods hiding... hell if youre not doing anything wrong than no worries there, right?

Some of the kinks are already fixed...

Did i mention the new PM function...? +1000000 on that!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

some like being watched
Wasn't the topic of picture security covered on this site somewhere? The embedded data on a picture can contain anything fromj ust the file name to the type of camera, geo-location(GPS coordinates), aperatur f stop setting, and exposure time used. All of this information can be extracted by free software.
+1 The file names could be gotten from the old system as well... Also for pics on photo bucket and all those other sites ladies use. Ladies *Please* Take the extra 17 seconds it takes to rename your picture files.

And if you want to remove the meta tag information from your cell phone photos - see your friendly sexy IT guy.

-Friendly Sexy IT Guy
  • 02-13-2012, 02:10 PM
LADIES-----Be aware that there are some picures on your SHOWCASES that have file names that do contain your civillian names!!

Please check yours!!

Also, some have Yahoo groups set up, check those file names too!!

BE SAFE, BUT HAVE FUN!