Austin Community happy hour - Wednesday, June 5

• Toyz
  • 06-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Well this girl would love to attend and as I will be in town........whos cock do I get to suck to get an invite??? Slurp Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You can suck mine & I'll invite you. I won't be there, but I'll invite you...
I was on the list a few years ago. I recently saw Maxeen Monroe and she can vouch. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks.
PM him he doesn't do the work for you , get Max and one other to vouch .
Guess I'm not cool enough
  • Toyz
  • 06-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Guess I'm not cool enough Originally Posted by texasputer
ToYz Rules of being cool....

Do Not display your Zodiac Sign in your profile...particularly if its a stinky fish.
You can suck mine & I'll invite you. I won't be there, but I'll invite you... Originally Posted by Toyz

Would love to slurp your sweet cock and thanks for such a sweet invite, shame you shall not be in attendance...........Slurp~~
just got confirmation from several of my favorite ladies that they will be attending, so you know I will be there Originally Posted by Martianman
Great, but honestly, just make sure the ladies are there (even if they come for you). It will be FUN to see them :-))))))
I will be there this time for a little bit, should be fun and have a couple drinks see ya all there
Most importantly I have got to meet the awesome Ms Athena
Can't wait, gonna try to attend with some friends!!
WOOHOO Im cumming Im cumming and I cant wait to meet all the sexy girls and slurpable men...........Thanks ck.........Slurp!!!
Guess I'm not cool enough Originally Posted by texasputer
Only people who are cool enough to read and follow the instructions are allowed to attend.
  • Toyz
  • 06-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Would love to slurp your sweet cock and thanks for such a sweet invite, shame you shall not be in attendance...........Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Alas, I shall be in Houston watching the amazing-adorable Stevie Nicks & Fleetwood Mac that evening...
I guess I should have put sarcasm in my typing so that I wouldn't get any smartass replies.
If you need to put sarcasm in your typing you indeed ain't KEWL enough ...

... and us smartasses couldn't resist either way.