AOC slays another old white liberal

Cuomo is lamenting losing the trickle down economics that he tried to set up
To the point of the OP —

Why must it always be about race with you, ff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is not true - I hate RBG and you, too, and race has nothing to do with it.
say what you want she raised a good question about corporate welfare and about the government picking and choosing winners which is what exactly that was Originally Posted by WTF
Her problem might be is if you are a naive congresswoman from New York, it might not be a good idea to get on National TV and brag about how you put the richest man in the world in his place.

She just might have got his attention. And come 2020, she might find herself back barkeeping in Long Island because well, she got his attention.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 01:00 PM
Her problem might be is if you are a naive congresswoman from New York, it might not be a good idea to get on National TV and brag about how you put the richest man in the world in his place.

She just might have got his attention. And come 2020, she might find herself back barkeeping in Long Island because well, she got his attention. Originally Posted by Jackie S
that is true but I wish more Congress men and women would legislate and not legislate to get reelected but legislate for the people
  • oeb11
  • 02-15-2019, 01:39 PM
that is true but I wish more Congress men and women would legislate and not legislate to get reelected but legislate for the people Originally Posted by WTF

Not Congress , however , - Bush 41 is an example of that
We pay our politicians to lie to us, when they fail that - We cast them out!
Cannibalism at its best. Keep it up libs.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nom nom nom.....<old joke> DON'T EAT SO FAST!

I would bet Pelosi and Governor Cuomo would go for that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They are worried. These people can't stick to the script.
that is true but I wish more Congress men and women would legislate and not legislate to get reelected but legislate for the people Originally Posted by WTF
For the people? As a Businessman who has worked his life building a good solid business that helps support 13 Famillies with good paying jobs, what does she (AOC), have for me?
Pretty much agree with all of that.

Amazon should pay its own way. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone should pay their own way...but with you there is stipulations...
She is living in the trumpkins heads rent free. Originally Posted by bamscram
RENT FREE...that is her platform!!
say what you want she raised a good question about corporate welfare and about the government picking and choosing winners which is what exactly that was Originally Posted by WTF
Exhibit one...the tax code!!
To the point of the OP —

Why must it always be about race with you, ff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've never seen you call out your good buddy SC on his over the top racism and race baiting...
Without term limits this will never happen!!
I've never seen you call out your good buddy SC on his over the top racism and race baiting... Originally Posted by bb1961
I wish he'd stop it too, along with everybody else who can't express themselves without making it about race, or gender or orientation or all that shit that educated people in the 21st century find to be distasteful.

Could do without all the infantile namecalling too.

If you'd like to compose such a reprimand, I'd gladly speeelchuk it for you.

... good buddy!

I do agree with you there but I think New York probably wanted the deal she just destroyed.

They gave away too much but they would have gotten a lot in return.
Think about it. Both Cuomp and AOC are corrupt as hell. And Cuomo is against AOC on the Amazon deal. He wanted it. She got paid off to cancel it. It would only cost nyc $2 bill. Amazon would add to the receipts $25 bill in 20 years.
City would get there money back in 3-( years. That was a great deal. This is why BIG T. Is a Master. Art of the Deal.

MAGA