Hear Ye Hear Ye - Republicans If You're Poor Now You'll Be Poor In Another 4 Years Nothing Changes

Well a lot of people, Americans and nons, made a lot of untaxed money over night from the election results, popular and electoral. I would have to say he's already got the economy going in the right direction.
I honestly think everyone needs to put that racist fuck sissy on ignore
I honestly think everyone needs to put that racist fuck sissy on ignore Originally Posted by goodman0422
Cry me a fucking river
Cry me a fucking river Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You've failed miserably here. Just move on to your next cocksucking job.
Cry me a fucking river Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
sounds like you are the only one doing the crying sissy chump
First off I accept the loss but I won't congratulate a man who I whole-heartedly believe is intellectually and morally inferior to me personally....

I fully expect a decline in private sector job growth. Trump will cut taxes for the wealthy but we live in a greedy capitalistic society and instead of creating more jobs they will use that tax money to reinvest in themselves as usual...
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey Sissy Chap, the gig is up, no more DNC paychecks for you!

FYI - I have no problem being gracious and extending my condolences to hildebeest, knowing that bitch is morally and intellectually inferior to me!

Your predictions are wildly preposterous. I don't have the time or patience to blow them all up, so I will limit myself to the one above...

Trump's policies will be pro-growth. Higher growth translates into MORE private sector jobs, not a decline. Tax reform and tax cuts are stimulatory. Tax increases are contractionary. If you don't know the difference, look the words up in an Introductory Economics textbook.

Odumbo had 8 fucking years to reform the tax code, something Reagan did very successfully in 1986. But Odumbo was too much of an ideologue to allow this, unless it was a backdoor way to raise taxes, which would defeat the whole purpose. With the GOP now in control of both the House and Senate, Trump will finally make it happen.

By the way, Sissy Chap - tax cuts are for everyone, not just the wealthy. What the fuck does "reinvest in themselves" mean? Newsflash - if I am a rich fuck and I buy a yacht or build a mansion, jobs are created!

You really, really suck at economics, Sissy Chap!

Have you checked in with your "Corporate Masters" yet to find out your next job? What will your new "predetermined" salary be?
Hey Sissy Chap, the gig is up, no more DNC paychecks for you!

FYI - I have no problem being gracious and extending my condolences to hildebeest, knowing that bitch is morally and intellectually inferior to me!

Your predictions are wildly preposterous. I don't have the time or patience to blow them all up, so I will limit myself to the one above...

Trump's policies will be pro-growth. Higher growth translates into MORE private sector jobs, not a decline. Tax reform and tax cuts are stimulatory. Tax increases are contractionary. If you don't know the difference, look the words up in an Introductory Economics textbook.

Odumbo had 8 fucking years to reform the tax code, something Reagan did very successfully in 1986. Odumbo was too much of an ideologue to allow tax reform, unless it was a backdoor way to raise taxes, which would defeat the whole purpose. With the GOP now in control of both the House and Senate, Trump will finally make it happen.

By the way, Sissy Chap - tax cuts are for everyone, not just the rich. What the fuck does "reinvest in themselves" mean? Newsflash - if I am a rich fuck and I buy a yacht or build a mansion, jobs are created!

You really, really suck at economics, Sissy Chap!

Have you checked in with your "Corporate Masters" yet to find out your next job? What will your new "predetermined" salary be? Originally Posted by lustylad

^ face palm. what an awesome display of hick ignorance.
^ face palm. what an awesome display of hick ignorance. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh my - what a great rebuttal! You're so ignorant you can't even engage on a single point I made! Go take an Econ 101 course at your local Community College so you don't sound clueless on economic issues. If you weren't such a dumb hick, you would fault Trump on trade, not taxes.
Oh my - what a great rebuttal! You're so ignorant you can't even engage on a single point I made! Go take an Econ 101 course at your local Community College so you don't sound clueless on economic issues. If you weren't such a dumb hick, you would fault Trump on trade, not taxes. Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't even bother with him. None of his posts make sense, he just mumbles random shit and he thinks it sounds Intellectual. It's just some fat guy behind a keyboard shoving Oreo cookies down his pie hole thinking he is someone. All fantasy. Notice he has ZERO reviews. LOSER.

But he is fun to make fun of when he does post, because it sounds so dumb. You have a case of the dumb, don't you Sissy Chimp?