Doing the Hotel Maid

Their just for surveillance ,by elevators and end of hallways . Originally Posted by Caravano
Thanks for the answer.
They do appreciate your tip , although sometimes a floor supervisor will check the room before the maid . And no tip was left . Originally Posted by Caravano

This is why if you're intent on tipping... if possible.. leave your room late enough to where you can run into the housekeeper in the hall, and hand it to her in person. When I have a longer stay with a bigger tip, I make it a point to put tips in everyones hands that I can.
This is why if you're intent on tipping... if possible.. leave your room late enough to where you can run into the housekeeper in the hall, and hand it to her in person. When I have a longer stay with a bigger tip, I make it a point to put tips in everyones hands that I can. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
...good advice on when and how to "slip in the tip"

What could possibly go wrong when one of them screams assault and claims you raped her!! Nothing like being in jail 2000 miles from home charged with sexual assault in 2020!
How could that possibly ruin your life?
This is why if you're intent on tipping... if possible.. leave your room late enough to where you can run into the housekeeper in the hall, and hand it to her in person. When I have a longer stay with a bigger tip, I make it a point to put tips in everyones hands that I can. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Anyone who doesn't tip is probably an asshole.
If I remember correctly...the whole hotel/maid thing didn't go well for either Koby Brant or some dude from the U.N.
I''ve seen a few desk clerks I'd take a swing at.
In big cities, most weren't much to look at, let alone do. (older, chubby, minority)

However, I have been to smaller towns where the maids are white, young and slender. (Just my preference)
I have done a front desk girl years ago. She was hot. I asked about places to eat in the area. She gave me some suggestions. Noticed she was getting off so I invited her to dinner. Went back to the hotel to my room and She spent the night.

I think I have only seen 2 maids in the bangable category. One was in Sherman. Pretty sure she was underage though.
My company sent me to a 2 week training course in Lubbock several years ago and I hooked up with one of the front desk girls. I approached her about places to eat and she invited me out with her friends on Friday night. Kept me company the rest of my stay.
Front desk girls. Just be sociable to them. Ask her to recommend a nearby bar or restaurant, and then invite her to meet you there.
I've had it work more than a couple of times.
I'm still friends with a woman in Houston who used to work at the Galleria Marriott.
But I'd never have the balls to ask a hotel housekeeper for sex. Of the 100 things that could happen, 99 of them are potentially horrible.
  • vadc
  • 09-14-2020, 05:57 AM
Ordered strip house cleaning before and got more than house cleaning. I wouldn’t do it again because when it came to negotiating tips, I couldn’t think straight.
I've seen a Law & Order episode where this didn't work out
I'd speak Spanish first.

"Que onda, chula?" Originally Posted by Arcane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79hRMiSMxFY
I was in (on) Guam once and in the Navy barracks working nights and had 3 maids come to the room, I was buck naked in bed and they came in cleaning away, chatting me up and asking me to get up so they could change the sheets, I told them they would have to step out while I got up, but they laughed said it was fine, so I dropped the sheets... nope nothing actually happened but I kept trying for two weeks...oh well (all three were filipina's and one was hot as fuck the other two were merely ok...so that's the closest I have "cum" to hotel maids