Obama's legacy: Initiating a civil war in Syris

• WTF
  • 07-10-2017, 12:38 PM
If the Obama administration had not armed the "rebels", the Syrian civil war would be settled. The fact that it is being used to excuse the invasion of Europe by millions of economic immigrants every year is a consequence of Obama's policy. Originally Posted by kehaar
You can not prove that....even if I agree.

WWII..One could make the argument that had we not intervened that war would have ended sooner.

So is Trumps opposition of groups opposed to Assad continuing Obama's Legacy?
[QUOTE=kehaar;1059717770]Are you saying that Obama didn't arm the Syrian rebels to the tune of 1 billion$/year?- No Congress armed the Syrians

Or are you saying that Reagan did arm leftwing fascist thugs(democrats) in inner city communities to foster violence?- Reagen & Bush did this covert. The Crips and VBloods are not Democrats. They dont vote. They didnt premeditatethe violonce, but that was the result
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2017, 12:45 PM
[QUOTE=themystic;1059717820]
Are you saying that Obama didn't arm the Syrian rebels to the tune of 1 billion$/year?- No Congress armed the Syrians

Or are you saying that Reagan did arm leftwing fascist thugs(democrats) in inner city communities to foster violence?- Reagen & Bush did this covert. The Crips and VBloods are not Democrats. They dont vote. They didnt premeditatethe violonce, but that was the result
Originally Posted by kehaar
Reagan armed right wing paramilitary forces all throughout North and South Amercia.

Some of which was financed by the sale of arms to Iran via Isreal. Think about! Our righties love Reagan... Obama has tried to normalize relations with Iran and look how the righties on this board howled!

“The president [Odumbo] even harkened back to his speech in Cairo two years ago as if to suggest that he was ahead of the curve — that it was his oratory that foreshadowed, perhaps even helped spear-head, the dramatic change [Arab Spring] taking place today” (Huffy)

“… that’s why, two years ago in Cairo, I began to broaden our engagement ...” Odumbo, 18 May 2011.
What part is made up? Originally Posted by kehaar
You just "authenticated" his "thesis" by legitimizing his rant.

His candidate lost in 2016 and his candidate is losing his legacy.
WTF and Mystic,

These responses are precisely why these things need to be discussed. The responses truly illustrate the protagonists.

Trying to foist the "Syrian Experience" on congress is salient. Perhaps one needs to re-read the constitution, and figure out who has the power and duty to do what in our system of government.

Saying that Reagan armed and funded fascist thugs in inner cities is beyond stupid(more stupid than saying Reagan hooked them on drugs), and has nothing to do with the facts in Syria. The Arab spring happened. How it turned out was directly correlated with the Hillary/Obama response.

They own the results of their response.

At the time, I was asked by someone who cares about me, and the world, "What should we do?". I said I had no idea, and you have to trust the leadership, because only they have the relevant information. This was long after I had come to the conclusion that Obama wasn't reasonable, but it is the way our government works(and has to work).

The leftwing fascist thugs ought to think about that.
[QUOTE=themystic;1059717820]
Are you saying that Obama didn't arm the Syrian rebels to the tune of 1 billion$/year?- No Congress armed the Syrians

Originally Posted by kehaar

If the truth could be determined, I'd bet that many crips and bloods(current, and alumni) voted for Obama. I'd bet very few voted for McCain or Romney. The effort to determine who won an lost wouldn't be worth the satisfaction.
I'm not here to make you retarded fuck boys feel good about yourselves because you know Trump is destroying the fucking country. You won't get any help from a negro like me. Focus on Trumps incestuous hillbilly ass. I won't play your fucking hunger retard games....you sons of bitches thirsty as fuck and will remain so.. ;-)

His candidate lost in 2016 and his candidate is losing his legacy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Im glad Hillary lost. I was sick of hearing yall cry.Trump is your joke. He is like a little whining drama queen. AKA whiny bitch

BTW, what has he done? Not a damn thing. Putin plays Trump for a bitch. Even the fat boy in Korea punks Trump out. Its sad but the pussy Republicans wont last long. They are to fractured

His candidate lost in 2016 and his candidate is losing his legacy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully, nobody can "lose" a legacy. It is important to realize just how fucked up Obama's legacy is. The results of his presidency have been nearly catastrophic to American and World society.

In all seriousness, I can't identify a single lasting positive contribution to our society in his 8 year term. It was as if we had Jimmy Carter, or LBJ, as president for 8 years. I was hoping some of the leftist would chime in, and provide some positive examples, but clearly, that isn't going to happen.
[QUOTE=kehaar;1059718100]

If the truth could be determined, I'd bet that many crips and bloods(current, and alumni) voted for Obama. I'd bet very few voted for McCain or Romney. The effort to determine who won an lost wouldn't be worth the satisfaction. Originally Posted by themystic
kehaar, are you the boy in the Bubble?. I bet not 10 bloods or crips in the whole country voted
Hopefully, nobody can "lose" a legacy. It is important to realize just how fucked up Obama's legacy is. The results of his presidency have been nearly catastrophic to American and World society.

In all seriousness, I can't identify a single lasting positive contribution to our society in his 8 year term. It was as if we had Jimmy Carter, or LBJ, as president for 8 years. I was hoping some of the leftist would chime in, and provide some positive examples, but clearly, that isn't going to happen. Originally Posted by kehaar
Saving GM and the millions of jobs was nothing?

Taking the worst economy since the great depression and turning the economy was nothing?

Insuring millions of uninsured Americans was nothing?

Killing Osama Bin Laden?. You GOHPers love killing, comon!

Expanded renewable and safe energy plans- I know you think new tech is a liberal scam

We left Iraq- ( I know, the 30,000 ISIS make the GOHP punch scared like bitches)
[QUOTE=WTF;1059717840]

Reagan armed right wing paramilitary forces all throughout North and South Amercia.

Some of which was financed by the sale of arms to Iran via Isreal. Think about! Our righties love Reagan... Obama has tried to normalize relations with Iran and look how the righties on this board howled!

. Originally Posted by themystic
Reagan sold the Iranians enough weapons that they wouldn't be overrun by the Iraqis. Reagan gave the Iraqis enough information that the wouldn't get run over by the Iranians. I'd say he played that about right.

Obama gave the Iranians plane loads of untraceable cash(perfect for funding terrorist, and harassing your own citizens), and didn't receive anything substantial in return. The Europeans received the ability to rearm/restock the Iranian war/terrorist machine using our banks.

The effort at proposing equivalence is self illustrative.
Saving GM and the millions of jobs was nothing?

Taking the worst economy since the great depression and turning the economy was nothing?

Insuring millions of uninsured Americans was nothing?

Killing Osama Bin Laden?. You GOHPers love killing, comon!

Expanded renewable and safe energy plans- I know you think new tech is a liberal scam

We left Iraq- ( I know, the 30,000 ISIS make the GOHP punch scared like bitches) Originally Posted by themystic

This was the list I was waiting for. I'll put each in its own thread.
[QUOTE=kehaar;1059718172]

Reagan sold the Iranians enough weapons that they wouldn't be overrun by the Iraqis. Reagan gave the Iraqis enough information that the wouldn't get run over by the Iranians. I'd say he played that about right.

Obama gave the Iranians plane loads of untraceable cash(perfect for funding terrorist, and harassing your own citizens), and didn't receive anything substantial in return. The Europeans received the ability to rearm/restock the Iranian war/terrorist machine using our banks.

The effort at proposing equivalence is self illustrative. Originally Posted by WTF
Thats your reply? What about the Iran Contra guns that went to the gangs

What about the cash they use to buy guns and drugs