Hollywood 'rapists'

DiCaprio is a fag?

Yikes... now I'm starting to wonder whether Matt Damon and Michael Douglas were faking the sex scenes in that Liberace movie. Originally Posted by lustylad
http://attitude.co.uk/armie-hammer-i...ardo-dicaprio/
This is not new news. Anytime there is someone with money or power, and another person with aspirations and dreams, the two are destined to meet and a deal is going to be made. The sour grapes that happened afterwards is simply fodder for the media and soft-hearted liberals that can't believe poor little boys and girls have been taken advantage of because of Sex and Money.
Fuck- It's what makes the world go round. And not just in Hollywood but right here in our own backyard. You have enough money...
  • ron32
  • 11-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Exactly why a lot of us are on SA or 'hobbying'. We have some money, and the girls want it or have some aspirations. Doesn't make any of us rapists.
What bothers me is the way all the accused men are being lumped into the same category. Harassment and rape are very different crimes. Men are being demonized and careers are being ruined for any and all sexual impropriety. That monster will eat us all, eventually.
  • ron32
  • 11-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Blame Rachel Maddow...