WHY do guys write fake reviews???

So, sexy.... how do you REALLY feel.
  • M12
  • 10-27-2010, 11:12 AM
SexyAnastasia - did not mean to piss you off but yes you should be pissed off. Because fake reviews are bad for ladies who are honest and real.

Some of these comments are BS - you are shooting the messenger and ignoring the the message.

Yes, I should have been proactive but one of the comments about getting a rep a writting bad reviews is spot on.

No, Nike is not going to allow me to do a commercial so I can respond to my mistakes.

I will however start calling people out. That goes for Ladies and Guys. If you write a good review and my visit is totally not the same expect me to name names in the review of the reviewers who are not being genuine.

A review is my opinion and I am going to start expressing it. You want to hate me. Come on. I am tired of spending my cash for BS.

I have no problem with provider rates, they earn every penny. And I have been around long enough to be able to tell the difference between a session that "did not click" and a fake.

Buy beware - Reviwer beware.
SexyAnastasia, I will write a honest review on you for a discount, LOL. But only if you promise to not go off on me (in a bad way) during the session.

M12, I don't see why you even started this thread. You feel cheated and lied to, but you don't want to hurt anyones feelings it seems.

I dissagree about not posting the session and the womans looks as they are. If a provider would not see me because of me posting the truth, that is a good thing, and saved both of us aggravation.
You do realize he DID post a negitive review, right? So he is naming names. And he is justified in griping about the guys who dont write honest reviews. No one ever rants about good reviews that are lies, just about bad reviews that might be truefull. Go figure.....
  • M12
  • 10-27-2010, 12:25 PM
RoundPound I agree that I feel cheated and lied to and that posting the truth is a good thing.
Just wanted to see if anyone could have a good reason for these fake reviews. So far all I heard was excuses. But I WILL be more forth coming with reviews.
Just wanted to see if anyone had a good reason for lying? If you get a good reason I'd love to hear it. I'm sure it'd be a hoot.
Anastasia.....next week....we have to get together.......I totally agree
Fellow Hobbyists.....If we band together, it is easy to stop this stuff....There is a hobbyist for every type of provider. No need to lie, fake pics......we hate providers for doing it....and now....It is ok for a hobbyist to give an untrue review......JUST don't post anything if it is not true. If this continues....this site will be just like BP.
You don't know if what you see or read is true.
Hobbyist need to stop thinking that IF.....I give a bad review, providers may not see me.......Providers are not seeing hobbyist for their reviews.....but for what we exchange for "time and companionship"
There are plenty of providers that stand by their services.....It is time to make EVERY provider and EVERY hobbyist.....stand by their postings
who finds this thread both humorous and ludicrous at the same time???

Let's see, so far...

We've had complamints about gents who make "overstatements" in their reviews, and ladies who misrepresent themselves with outdated pics. (Does that really happen?)

Complaints about suppossed activities that have occurred between two people in one case, but not in another. (No, ya' think?)

Claims that guys write inaccurate reviews to beat their own chest, ingratiate themselves with a lady, or to help a lady gain favor with other prospective clients. (Who would ever think of doing such a thing?)

Requests to name names for poorly performing providers. (Hmmm...shaking head.)

An honest and sincere claim that we should write accurate reviews, not good or bad reviews. (At least someone is thinking straight.)

Claims not to care if a lady "somehow" hears of a bad review and becomes disgruntled over same. (Sure ya' don't!)

Claims that there are WK's and BK's on the board, and that writing a poor review might cause a gent to be perceived as a negative reviewer. (Gee, I never realized...)

A provider rant and a gent kissing said ranting providers derriere. (Suspicious in my book...what could you possibly be up to???)

An inquiry as to why gents "overstate" in reviews. (Can you say E-G-O...that's it, ego!)

And lastly, a call to arms for all gents to band together and disregard what a provider may think if she "somehow" finds out a negative review of her is posted. (And last time I looked out my window, swine were abundantly flying through the air!)

Really??? Come on! Half the ass clowns on this board don't know how to act, much less write an accurate review (positive or not) that doesn't seem like an attack on the lady. And the other half is operating under the "Every man For Himself" premise.

Yes, YMMV is a reality. Yes, we all have good and bad days. Yes, gents and laides alike misrepresent themselves. Been happenin' as long as boards have been around, it ain't changing anytime soon. Do your research, read between the lines, unless you were in the room with the couple in question, don't assume anything...and caveat emptor.

TP
Hmm PT, I somewhat agree. Are we all ass clowns here? if so that would include you and I.

I stand by my statements. The OP stated a SP stated her weight at 110, and was confirmed by a reviewer, but was 150+. He should say who they are, how could anyone argue that fact.

We all review women just as we choose them, to our own style, or lack of. This is not an easy hobby to fiqure out for above average street smart people, without dedicating the time and effort most do not have. How long did FWOG hang around with people that trusted his post? That's why I say "out them" to the people that may trust their lies. This is part of sticking together, not posting a thread where we hope someone comes along and says "hey I confess"....
A lot of people have made some very good comments. I don't bite my tongue I call a spade a sapde and tell the truth. Just last week I did a review on Sugar Sugar- who by the way has tons of good reviews- my session with her was terrible and how some guys have written glowing reviews of her amazes me- hey it could have been an off night, but I wrote an accurate honest review of my time with her.
I have called out at least two well known culprits who I feel write "ghost" reviews- after reading them you will see a pattern forming where you will know who the B.S guys are and who the legit honest reviewers are.
Oh and as far as Anastasia comments- I have seen Anastasia and wrote a review on her- a very honest review and I stand by my review that she is one of the best in the business and her oral skills are superb!!!
Thanks for the info WID, at post #25 we get some info that is helpfull. I have never seen Sugar Sugar, but I did notice who reviewed her and her sudden rise for no reason I could see.

Anastasia, I see you are backed by some stand up guys, good for you. I like the look, so hope to see you soon.
I second Wellendowd! I will write a bad review if the session is bad and I will write a good reivew if the sessions is good and even if it is a average session I will write about it, we need to put out truthful info for each of our fellow brothern so they have the most up todate info before they decide to spend there hard earned money on a provider that has either let their skills deminished or let there body go to shit.
Read ALL the reviews... and if they ALL add up.. then you're probably ok.

If it's 1 in a pile of 10 that is "outstanding" then uh, don't go.
liked you response.. have been the victim of an unfair review..by a client who asked for nothing spoke only when spoken too..and seem unresponsive...not to mention other not so wonderful things...gag!!...you are so right when you say it's two way street...and guys..manscaping gets you way more air miles!! lol..
well said...you get what you pay for... in "ALL THINGS"....times are tough we are all hurting.. play fair..ASK for what you need we are not mind readers..you might find something good with a little communication...