Men with guitars

• Toyz
  • 12-14-2014, 02:42 PM
I have these gifts for you, there up in my bum Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Just pay the rate I seek I'll make you cum...make you cum...make you cum.
I have these gifts for you, there up in my bum Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
To get laid by the Kegel Queen
and touch her Bum ba ba bum
ba ba bum
ba ba bum
I'm pretty certain if you want to pay $250/hr to play guitar for them, they'll listen to you all day...

And tell you how great you are, and what a big guitar you have... Originally Posted by governmentguru

ah does "guitar size" matter...lol

how about ladies with guitars???

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1248145
Austin pays musicians so poorly that apparently they now have to pay the audience $250 per hour to listen. Things have really gotten bad.

This a business transaction but if you want to pay for the fantasy of courting her be sure to bring her a bottle of bubbly, box of expensive chocolates and some roses but don't be butt hurt when she doesn't fall in love.
Yeah...what the hell you do with the guitar is key. Like, doctors are hot...but I'd take a really charismatic and accomplished PE coach over a doctor who barely passed med school, the boards, can't keep a job, etc. People who are super skilled are sexy...it just helps when the skills they have are ones you enjoy consuming?

I have a musician who lives in my building and it took over a month for me to scope him out up close. Eeeeep. That boys needs more than his guitar to get laid.

...bedtime!
YESSS…bring it! We can also sing a duet together. Yayy!!! How fun!!! I have gone to an outcall where my client was a pianist. What a fun session singing classical music, drinking wine and bedroom fun!! One of my best dates!
I would tend to agree with Toyz video, A guy gets a guitar because he is lacking elsewhere.
I will pull out my bass and play with u!!!
  • Toyz
  • 12-16-2014, 07:57 PM
I will pull out my bass and play with u!!! Originally Posted by MsMochaLatta22
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...785B68AB61CD14