Another holier than thou conservative hypocrite busted!

Where did he say Fogle was in the clear? You're learning the ways of lusty tard and it isn't helping you. No one ever said he wasn't a criminal or a scumbag. But he's not out there telling others how to life and being a general douchebag about sex. And then in the VERY next sentence, you let Duggar off the hook because of his age. You're a fucking piece of work. And you're also a real sicko if you think that a 15 year old sneaking into his much younger sister's room is just racing hormones. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He didn't respond by saying Fogal is a criminal and should be punished for the crimes he committed. His response was the definition of "hypocrite". So Josh Duggar at the age of fifteen fondles four of his sisters and is now a hypocrite, because twelve years later he stars on a silly ass reality show with his family and they openly advocate traditional family values and religion, lol. Give me a break. This dark spot in Josh Duggar's life shouldn't have even been revealed publically.

Jim
A new low, even for you. . . I have zero doubt your less than 1/10 of a man President Carter is. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Jimmy had some good ideas, and good values. He just wasn't a leader. He was a micro manager, and he needed to delegate more.
Jimmy had some good ideas, and good values. He just wasn't a leader. He was a micro manager, and he needed to delegate more. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What are ur thoughts on his contributions after his presidency?
Rather chickenshit of you judy, after his cancer disclosure today. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China cocksucker? You started this bullshit, be man enough to finish it. This has absolutely nothing to do with cancer or Carter. Nor is it any kind of an attack on Carter. It is an illustration to how stupid Southie is in his commment.

Shame on you for trying to use Carter's cancer for your own ends.....you piece of shit.

Why don't you try to make amends by telling the Southie the difference between a republican and a conservative.
What the fuck does that have to do with the price of rice in China cocksucker? You started this bullshit, be man enough to finish it. This has absolutely nothing to do with cancer or Carter. Nor is it any kind of an attack on Carter. It is an illustration to how stupid Southie is in his commment.

Shame on you for trying to use Carter's cancer for your own ends.....you piece of shit.

Why don't you try to make amends by telling the Southie the difference between a republican and a conservative. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I know the difference, one is a cunt and the other is a shitbird. . . youre both.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 12:49 PM
They're repressed. Wife probably wouldn't give him a blowjob to save his life, so he goes and gets it elsewhere. Sexuality is natural. Things get all fucked up when you bring religion and guilt into it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You two demonizing the other side is known as "affective partisan polarization" and is a symptom of a dying democracy, because it makes compromise between the parties difficult.
You need to reach out to the other side and make things better. I'll take the first step and apologize to you both.
  • DSK
  • 08-21-2015, 12:51 PM

Why don't you try to make amends by telling the Southie the difference between a republican and a conservative. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree, and I was appalled by his (Ekim008's) ridiculously vituperative and superfluous attack on you.
You two demonizing the other side is known as "affective partisan polarization" and is a symptom of a dying democracy, because it makes compromise between the parties difficult.
You need to reach out to the other side and make things better. I'll take the first step and apologize to you both. Originally Posted by DSK
If youre sincere, ill be glad to debate and discuss without using words like cunt, libtard, assclown etc. Ive been guilty of allowing myself to be dragged in the mud with some.
Larry Craig was not a conservative. He was a republican.
Do you have any evidence that Duggar was a conservative or do you just think all religious people are conservatives?

Another conservative according
to Southie Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Fuck you prick I stand by what I said. You think all republicans are conservative and all democrats are liberal. Just another tea party jack off.
What are ur thoughts on his contributions after his presidency? Originally Posted by southtown4488
Outstanding. Best ex-President ever. He could have made a lot more money, but he kept on giving.
He didn't respond by saying Fogal is a criminal and should be punished for the crimes he committed. His response was the definition of "hypocrite". So Josh Duggar at the age of fifteen fondles four of his sisters and is now a hypocrite, because twelve years later he stars on a silly ass reality show with his family and they openly advocate traditional family values and religion, lol. Give me a break. This dark spot in Josh Duggar's life shouldn't have even been revealed publically.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why can't you talk about two things at once without becoming confused?

You're the one who injected Carter into this thread, shit for brains. What's the difference between a liberal and a democrat?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I never said Fogle was in the clear, u simply made that up. . . u lied. I don't defend what Fogle did in any way. My point was about Hypocracy, its a clear point. You are the one trying to downplay what duggar did, that's just sad and shows how u will defend a right winger no matter what. You have no moral compass. Even Duggar publically admits he is a hypocrite.
Outstanding. Best ex-President ever. He could have made a lot more money, but he kept on giving. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I may disagree with u on many subjects but I commend u for appreciating Carters work - post presidency. If there is a heaven, there is a special place up there for him.
I may disagree with u on many subjects but I commend u for appreciating Carters work - post presidency. If there is a heaven, there is a special place up there for him. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I hope he doesn't get there too soon.