Girl Next Door

I'm definitely the girl next door.

If you lived next door to me you might go broke!

Lol. I kid, I kid.
Racheal Minx might be the lady you're looking for, OP.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=352361 Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
+2 Definitely a GND type.

I have always wondered if I am the girl next door type? I'm not sure. I looked at those pics above and I don't look like any of them. What are the criterias for "girl next door" type? My next door neighbors are in their 60s-70s. I think I am the youngest home owner in my neighborhood. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Uhh, no...A GND type is very youthful, innocent looking young type...You are the Asian Chick In The Office I Want To Fuck type!

Have you tried going next door?? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
He did, but some hater in his neighborhood reported him for looking into windows...Peeping Tom.
I wont do the girl next door, but for sure the girls in next next door.
Love being the "GND." Last week I was requested to wear jean shorts and a wife beater. Was waiting outside barefoot and holding a beer ;-)
Love being the "GND." Last week I was requested to wear jean shorts and a wife beater. Was waiting outside barefoot and holding a beer ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
You're all that and chips babe! I can't imagine a look you couldn't pull off, so completely innocent. . . looking.

THIS is why I can't get the dog to stay out of the way when we shoot!
+1 On DallasBella! She is absolutely the GND and MORE!