Dare I say it?

Thank you for explaining that to me. I didn't take offense to it. It made me laugh and thanks to you and Meoauniaea I understand better.

And now I'm off to shop for willing participants in my latest fantasy
Bonus points to those who can pronounce my handle.
I can't pronounce your name. I can only copy and paste it. What the hell does it mean anyway?
Simply put,

PPE does MFM....

Nuff said....
I have tried all of it...MFM, FMF, MFMF, FMFF, MFMM, Group, orgy, ect...my favorite is still the intense and intimate 1 on 1 sessions.
Well, Analisa, I know you can't post a review but I hope you can share a little info about how the MFM went . . . Would be interesting to hear about . . .
I wouldn't want to compromise any ones discretion or privacy. If it happens, I will ask if I can wright about it.
I didn't say I would do it. I've thought about the scenario where I'm performing fellatio on M-1. and M-2. attempts doggie uncovered. That scares me. Still, I fantasize about a safe, hot session. Originally Posted by anova444

I've done this! I never in a million years thought I'd be into something like this, but my boyfriend looves to watch me with another guy and so we've fulfilled that fantasy and done exactly what you said.

I actually loved it
There's something about 2 guys wanting you so bad at the same time and both wanting to please you...makes you feel like a queen!
How about all three holes?
I wouldn't want to compromise any ones discretion or privacy. If it happens, I will ask if I can wright about it. Originally Posted by anova444
On second thought, maybe one of the fortunate gentlemen involved will be willing to write a review . . . That would be a more correct approach here, it seems . . .
How about all three holes? Originally Posted by cpi3000
NOPE.
You could simplify matters considerably by booking one guy with multiple personalities. (*grin*)
  • Bliss
  • 08-15-2010, 06:25 PM
I've done this! I never in a million years thought I'd be into something like this, but my boyfriend looves to watch me with another guy and so we've fulfilled that fantasy and done exactly what you said.

I actually loved it
There's something about 2 guys wanting you so bad at the same time and both wanting to please you...makes you feel like a queen! Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Amen! My husband loves the view of me blowing him, ass in the air. with another guy drilling me from behind. He loves watching me get it good. I'm the same way though, I love watching him f**k other women. It makes me hot!
hey analisa---how about a m-f-t threesome?
hey analisa---how about a m-f-t threesome? Originally Posted by missi hart
Now that's something I'd be interested in trying...