GFE?

why?
did you fall while trying to wipe the goo from your ass? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No.

But since you were so inclined to make a rude comment - I wonder who put a hair up your ass today?
No.

But since you were so inclined to make a rude comment - I wonder who put a hair up your ass today? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
+1000 BSB
He can be so rude
For me, it's about an attitude as much as it's about passionate kissing, touching and exploring what makes my friends have a great time.

It's more than being a girlfriend in the bedroom. It's about trying to create that excitement you experience with a first date. Planning what I'm going to wear, the putting on of my perfume so that I smell yummy & trying to look my prettiest for my friend, with hair and makeup being completely done. It's about being present in the the moment and not treating my gentleman friend as an ATM, whether it's our first time together or our 10th time together. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
And that is exactly what you did the first time we met and each time after that.
You are the best.

GFE for me means being with someone who makes me feel wanted and she wants to be with me.
No.

But since you were so inclined to make a rude comment - I wonder who put a hair up your ass today? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
+1000 BSB
He can be so rude Originally Posted by verygood69
I was playful, not rude.. good to know BSB has a WK who will rush to her aid
I was playful, not rude.. good to know BSB has a WK who will rush to her aid Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Never met BSB however, she is always sweet to me and yes, I will speak for her and many others!
Never met BSB however, she is always sweet to me and yes, I will speak for her and many others! Originally Posted by verygood69
Since you are speaking for providers, please do not forget to let us know via review or ML thread when you get your free or deep discounted pussy from those providers you are speaking in behalf of for doing so, dedicating your time/loyalty too and defending their honor.

There is a big difference between showing respect for a provider or someone telling a falsehood on a provider and coming to her aid every chance you may think she is not put on the pedestal you think she deserves to be on. No disrespect, but basically, what I am telling you is that it is a lost cause to be a WK for a provider unless you are getting freebies.
I was playful, not rude.. good to know BSB has a WK who will rush to her aid Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hold up now - Being a gentleman and showing some decency has nothing to do with being a WK.

That little smart ass remark that you made earlier easily implied services that I do not provide.

If that remark was playful, then you have no sarcasm and no tact whatsoever. Hell, I can take a joke and cut up, but I don't tread lightly on things like that.

Keep it tasteful Chung.

Never met BSB however, she is always sweet to me and yes, I will speak for her and many others! Originally Posted by verygood69
Thank-you for being respectful.
Since you are speaking for providers, please do not forget to let us know via review or ML thread when you get your free or deep discounted pussy from those providers you are speaking in behalf of for doing so, dedicating your time/loyalty too and defending their honor.

There is a big difference between showing respect for a provider or someone telling a falsehood on a provider and coming to her aid every chance you may think she is not put on the pedestal you think she deserves to be on. No disrespect, but basically, what I am telling you is that it is a lost cause to be a WK for a provider unless you are getting freebies. Originally Posted by davidfree986
AND MAY I SAY......... Go fuck yourself!!!!!!!