Who is the next LEGEND ?

MajicMouth here in Shreveport can rival any DFW provider in that department Originally Posted by tornado82
Hmmmm, No she can't
Thanks for the sweet mention Charlie I truly have fun
Aprill
Thanks for the sweet mention Charlie I truly have fun Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie

Indeed you do girl !

You and a select few others have perfected the craft of being a true cock whisperer.

We'll miss you when you retire and many men from here will remember you for the rest of their lives.

You figured out how to please the most discerning with your ability to cover all bases for everyone you see.
I think it depends on your preference. For a nasty throat fucking, spit everywhere, don't stop even when you're cumming BJ? My vote would go to Legendary Badass .
I have to say that SexyAssDevyn gives a very spirited and complete to finish blow job...
And she has this thing she does called the Devyn Twist....fanfreakintastic !!!

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2584 Originally Posted by MarineButch
❤️💙 MarineButch , thank you for listing my special powers!💙❤️ You're One of a Kind.
Until we play again XoX, Dev
.....real superstars in the craft let alone The Caitie Mae Experience. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Real superstar in the craft?

You're too kind. I'm completely humbled by your compliment.

Um... Er... Wait... I'm not humbled, I'm empowered by your recognition of my service. Thank you for bringing out the best in me, or for putting your best in me... I love that you recognize the heart some of us put into "the art of the blowjob."

I'm sure you'll find the common thread that runs through each of us you've mentioned runs through the one you've yet to name...

We Love it...