Warnings

• mietk
  • 07-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Today's events with Brooke and Alyssa is a clear example of rules violations. They are both temp banned for a month. What they did is clearly stated in all rules concerning this board. You don't post PM or Ladies room info in open forums....period!

So, I am saying today.......if it has been a while since you read the rules, or if you never read the rules. I suggest that everyone becomes familiar with all rules on this board.

That also goes for providers violating the rules concerning posting of ads in the weekend line up and provider ads.......YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Use this post as fair warning.......for when points and official warnings are issued, there will be no excuses.................

FORUM GUIDELINES
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

STAFF Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Awful short month!?
Awful short month!? Originally Posted by mietk
Well at least Mietk you showed us you know how many days are in a month.
  • mietk
  • 07-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Well at least Mietk you showed us you know how many days are in a month. Originally Posted by carkido45
Go find a newbie to befriend so you can show him the 'ropes'.
Go find a newbie to befriend so you can show him the 'ropes'. Originally Posted by mietk
Dayum you've been gone so long you've lost your sense of humor.
Soooo ... they ain't clock watchers... cool ...

I am going to close this thread. What matter most is the first post about following the rules and chilling on some of the nonsense...some people can get carried away.......and it forces actions to take place when it shouldn't have to.